Penn State Paterno Provides Promotion for Pedophiles. . . .

Never agree to 3 points on top of the vig.
Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Re: Penn State Paterno Provides Promotion for Pedophiles. .

Post by Pyrrho » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:51 pm

His criticism is directed at drawing more attention to himself.
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

grayman

Post by grayman » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:20 pm

Joke is on the Ohio State fans who wear a T-shirt mocking the Penn State sexual abuse scandal
This week, news broke of an astoundingly stupid pro-Ohio State T-shirt making its way around Columbus using the Penn State/Jerry Sandusky child abuse scandal as a way to take a bank-shot jab at Michigan. "I'd rather shower at Penn State," the shirt read, "than cheer for the Wolverines."

Ha! Get it? Because molestation is a funny joke. Go Bucks! O-H-I-O!

All right, it's not like this is in any way sanctioned or approved by the university. To be fair, shirts with the exact same punchline have shown up at both Iowa and LSU, and we'd imagine that those universities (and the vast majority of their fans) are every bit as disgusted and embarrassed by their T-shirts. (LSU has the most to hang its head about; its T-shirt featured the grammatical error of "then" rather than "than," seemingly turning showering and rooting for a rival into items on a to-do list.)
You will be electroplated. Resistance is potential divided by current! - Dr. Matt

Cogito, ergo Deus non est.

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:42 pm

I must admit I found the above funny--as I did the "Pedobear" Penn State logo.

Dark comedy. Necessary. And, really, the ones to blame are the Cunts like Sandusky, Paterno, and everyone else who turned a blind eye and enabled Sandusky for decades.

This reminds me of Dr. Lewinsky complaining because the "Det. Lenny Briscoe" character in Law&Order Classic stated a woman was in a car, "giving a Lewinsky." Sorry . . . but these things happen.

But then again, I am the proud owner of a Spinal Tap "Bitch School" t-shirt I have never worn. . . .

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

WS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!

Grammatron

Post by Grammatron » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:48 pm

Both are funny, as always Southpark did it first and better.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/4 ... nn%20state

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:13 pm

Well played Matt and Trey . . . well played.

--J.D.
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel

Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:30 pm

Why it matters:

Rape charges against high school players divide football town of Steubenville, Ohio

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ss ... er_default

Although the news writers may be unnecessarily trying to link this to the football program.
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:12 pm

That is quite worth the "Indeed!"

--J.D.

Evolver

Post by Evolver » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:51 pm

grayman wrote:Joke is on the Ohio State fans who wear a T-shirt mocking the Penn State sexual abuse scandal
This week, news broke of an astoundingly stupid pro-Ohio State T-shirt making its way around Columbus using the Penn State/Jerry Sandusky child abuse scandal as a way to take a bank-shot jab at Michigan. "I'd rather shower at Penn State," the shirt read, "than cheer for the Wolverines."

Ha! Get it? Because molestation is a funny joke. Go Bucks! O-H-I-O!

All right, it's not like this is in any way sanctioned or approved by the university. To be fair, shirts with the exact same punchline have shown up at both Iowa and LSU, and we'd imagine that those universities (and the vast majority of their fans) are every bit as disgusted and embarrassed by their T-shirts. (LSU has the most to hang its head about; its T-shirt featured the grammatical error of "then" rather than "than," seemingly turning showering and rooting for a rival into items on a to-do list.)
Police Squad beat them to it by decades (sorry, I couldn't find it in English)
[youtube]B4JHk8jooe4[/youtube]

Note the guy who comes in at about 1:10
2016 & 2018 NFL "Sorry To Make You Cry" Challenge Champion

"Rational arguments don't usually work on religious people. Otherwise, there would be no religious people." - Dr. Gregory House

RCC

Post by RCC » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:27 am

Pyrrho wrote:Why it matters:

Rape charges against high school players divide football town of Steubenville, Ohio

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ss ... er_default

Although the news writers may be unnecessarily trying to link this to the football program.
Nah. I grew up in that area and people are absolutely insane about high school football there. It isn't so much the culture covering things up as much as the culture that makes 17 year old kids local celebrities for being able to run fast causing kids to lose all sense of perspective and do stupid shit.

I went to a football power and didn't play even though I had the size, strength, and speed to be a star.... because as a kid I saw too many people get completely fucked up over being seen as child gods.

The school I went to was directly across the river and we didn't play Steubenville because fan violence on both sides caused an end to the rivalry.

Ronin

Post by Ronin » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:46 pm

And Cuntusky gets 30-60. I hope he lives an especially long life.

hammegk
Title: Curmudgeon

Post by hammegk » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:55 pm

Ronin wrote:And Cuntusky gets 30-60. I hope he lives an especially long life.
Thirty years before he can even ask for parole.

Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:21 pm

He'll be dead in a year.

RCC

Post by RCC » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:29 pm

Pyrrho wrote:He'll be dead in a year.
I'll take the over on that. Until his appeals are exhausted he is demented enough to still have hope, and the Pennsylvania DOC is likely to be really careful with him given the target on his back.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:27 pm

I think people over emphasize the likelihood that famous pedophiles such as this spend prison being 24-7 gang-raped and the like. Unfortunately, I do not have the reference--a prison official calling a sports talk show, but can there be any more reliable source than a sports talk show? Perhaps a skeptic report that is called "skeptic report." Look, if it carried it on a line under the dorsal guidance feathers [Get on with it!--Ed.]

Right . . . basically, the Cunt is held in a sort of solitary/protective custody while the "System" [Tm.--Ed.] figures out what type of prisoner he is. According to Nameless Official, most pedophiles are model prisoners--they cannot continue committing their primary crime. Otherwise, they are just quiet, compliant, charming followers of the rules.

Long story short, they get to spend their time under minimal restrictions with prisoners who similarly earned such privilege. Those prisoners are not the type to want to risk losing such freedoms--potentially finishing sentences of course--by doing violence on a fellow inmate.

To my recollection, one major Priest-Pedophile was killed early in the process because of . . . "oops!" by a prisoner with "nothing to lose." This has led to just about everyone concluding it was the System [All Rights Reserved.--Ed.] turning a literal blind eye. I chalk it up to people dragging their feet.

Anyways, I would love to be demonstrated wrong with regards to pedophiles. Granted, pedophiles who engage in additional violence upon their victims--kidnapping, forcible rape--yes, I know, all pedophile rape is "forcible"--I am suggesting the ability to add charges of violence, murder, all of that to push a prisoner into a more violent population.

--J.D.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:08 pm

By MARK SCOLFORO (Associated Press) | The Associated Press:

Ex-Penn St. president charged in Sandusky case

The ''conspiracy of silence'' that protected Jerry Sandusky extended all the way to the top at Penn State, prosecutors said Thursday as they charged former university President Graham Spanier with hushing up child sexual abuse allegations against the former assistant football coach.

Prosecutors also added counts against two of Spanier's former underlings, Tim Curley and Gary Schultz, who were already charged with lying to a grand jury.

''This was not a mistake by these men. This was not an oversight. It was not misjudgment on their part,'' said state Attorney General Linda Kelly. ''This was a conspiracy of silence by top officials to actively conceal the truth.''

. . . .

The grand jury report included with the charges said ''the actual harm realized by this wanton failure is staggering,'' and listed instances of abuse detailed at Sandusky's criminal trial that happened after 1998.
''The continued cover-up of this incident and the ongoing failure to report placed every minor child who would come into contact with Sandusky in the future in grave jeopardy of being abused,'' jurors wrote.

. . . .

Unfortunately:

Kelly sidestepped the question when asked if Paterno, who died of lung cancer in January, would have faced charges were he alive. Paterno had said he knew nothing of the 1998 complaint, but email traffic indicates he was in the loop.

''Mr. Paterno is deceased,'' she said. ''The defendants who have been charged in this case are Curley, Schultz and Spanier, and I'm not going to speculate or comment on Mr. Paterno's relationship to this investigation.''

State Police Commissioner Frank Noonan said he was not backing off his assertion last year that Paterno had a moral obligation, if not a legal one, to tell police what he knew.

Linkypoo
--J.D.

Rob Lister
Title: Incipient toppler

Post by Rob Lister » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:50 pm

Jerry Sandusky is gearing up for another legal battle, says his lawyer: He wants better living conditions in prison. In a five-tier security rating system, Sandusky is a Level 2 prisoner—but he is living in harsher Level 5 conditions,...

"We understand the prison system is trying to balance their concerns about physical safety. We are just looking for middle ground," ...
http://www.newser.com/story/158988/sand ... tions.html

I'm okay with this. No middle ground needed. Just release him into the general prison population. Safety isn't a big concern here. I feel certain the other prisoners can fend for themselves. :|

grayman

Post by grayman » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:19 pm

Governor plans to sue NCAA over Penn St. sanctions
The university agreed in July to the sanctions, which included a $60 million fine that would be used nationally to finance child abuse prevention grants. The sanctions also included a four-year bowl game ban for the university's marquee football program, reduced football scholarships and the forfeiture of 112 wins but didn't include a suspension of the football program, the so-called death penalty.

In announcing the news conference, Corbett, a Republican, did not indicate whether his office coordinated its legal strategy with state Attorney General-elect Kathleen Kane, who is scheduled to be sworn in Jan. 15.

Kane, a Democrat, ran on a vow to investigate why it took state prosecutors nearly three years to charge Sandusky, an assistant under legendary football coach Joe Paterno. Corbett was the attorney general when that office took over the case in early 2009 and until he became governor in January 2011.

State and congressional lawmakers from Pennsylvania have objected to using the Penn State fine to finance activities in other states. Penn State has already made the first $12 million payment, and an NCAA task force is deciding how it should be spent.
You will be electroplated. Resistance is potential divided by current! - Dr. Matt

Cogito, ergo Deus non est.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:20 am

Balless NCAA decides to remove all of the sanctions against Joe Pa.

Yup.

There is a lesson: if you have enough sycophants, you win in the end.

NCAA = Cunt.

--J.D.

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:55 pm

College football is an inherently corrupt institution and must be destroyed.
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

You May Award The Try

Post by You May Award The Try » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:44 pm

Abdul Alhazred wrote:College football is an inherently corrupt institution and must be destroyed.
Yeah. Horrible thing that allows a bunch of mostly low income students to get an education. It has its issues to be sure, but for the most part forward progress is being made. The Sandusky situation isn't exactly standard. For every sensational case of criminal and/or sensational bullshit there are about a hundred people quietly getting an education. Although "kid from poor family and rough neighborhood escapes cycle of failure and poverty by financing degree by being a linebacker at Glenville State" isn't nearly as interesting as tales of excess at a handful of elite programs, it is generally more common.