Penn State Paterno Provides Promotion for Pedophiles. . . .

Never agree to 3 points on top of the vig.
Grammatron

Re: Penn State Paterno Provides Promotion for Pedophiles. . . .

Postby Grammatron » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:03 pm

Wall this is rage inducing.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nc ... /99826214/

Penn State trustee Albert L. Lord said he is “running out of sympathy” for the “so-called” victims of former Nittany Lions assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky, according to an email sent to The Chronicle of Higher Education.

Lord, a former CEO of student loan company Sallie Mae, also defended Graham Spanier, the dismissed Penn State president who was convicted of one count of child endangerment last week for his handling of complaints about Sandusky.

"Running out of sympathy for 35 yr old, so-called victims with 7 digit net worth," Lord said in the email sent Saturday. "Do not understand why they were so prominent in trial. As you learned, Graham Spanier never knew Sandusky abused anyone."
pillory wrote:jokes aren't funny....seriously thinking......

seriously thinking might be funny....but it's not joke

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Postby Doctor X » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:31 pm

Unfortunately, Gram, there is a worship of the Cunt Paterno and his program by players and supporters that demonstrate that sports are, indeed, a cult.

This goes beyond mere "laundry worship" or the sort of nonsense I satirize about myself [Underwear worship.--Ed.] SHUT UP! Where people "live through" "My Team" where it is "WE won" and all of that. This is akin to the findings from the seminal When Prophecy Fails that when a cult has a challenge, it weeds out the doubters and the "true believers" become stronger.

Pats Fans and Sports Dudes joked that Brady would have only been suspended two games if he broke his cell phone on his wife's face. Ha! Ha! Deflategate being the painful waste it was, "just for ifs," some wondered what would happen if a Sports Hero[Tm.--Ed.] like, say, Brady did abuse his wife.

Sadly, there would be defenders. "Gisele's always showing herself off!"

Then we have seen a similar case: Ben Rapesherburger.

I have to give credit to the Sports Dudes who declared it was easier to ignore/excuse/obfuscate what happened with "Big Ben" because there was no video--unlike "Ray Ray." This allows True Believers to make these excuses, pretend there is "another side" or "the girl asked for it."

There were some "Ray Ray" fans who when they only saw the video of him dragging his fiance out of the elevator, imagined she "did something" to justify what he did.

There is no Penn State video. Yet we have e-mails that the Cunt you quote conveniently ignored which proved is fucking well did know. But an e-mail is not video.

To answer my rhetorical: IF there was video of "Big Ben" or, say, Brady beating his wife or doing a Adrian Peterson on one of his kids, you would find far less defenders, but you would still find them.

With this cushion of willful ignorance--"how do you KNOW she didn't ask for it?!! STEEL CAN'T MELT JETS!!! WAKE UP!"--cultist can then feel persecuted. THAT really drives fans/cultists. You HAVE [Stop shouting.--Ed.] to be important/right if "everyone is against us!"

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.

Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! ImageStanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!! Image

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Postby Doctor X » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:49 pm

Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.

Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! ImageStanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!! Image

Return to “Sports & Recreation”