Soon--Parte the Third

Never agree to 3 points on top of the vig.
Rob Lister
Title: Incipient toppler

Re: Soon--Parte the Third

Postby Rob Lister » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:34 am

Grammatron wrote:I was going to suggest someone was pulling your leg, but then I've stumbled on to the link below and now I don't know anything anymore.

http://cupcakearrow.tumblr.com/acearothings

Have a libido, but no sexual attraction to anyone? Asexual. Masturbate? You can still be ace. Horny as f*ck? It’s still possible. Highest sex drive on the planet, but not directed at anyone? You, yes you! Can still be ace. Remember: attraction defines orientation, not behaviour!
Now let’s talk about that “I think I’m too young” stuff. Did you know that the average age of first sexual attraction is like… 10? I’m almost twice that age (19). Oh, and if you sometime do feel sexual attraction? Well, what do you feel now? Does what you may or may not experience in the future invalidate how you feel now? No, not really. At least, I don’t think so.
So are you asexual? I can’t tell you. You have to decide yourself. If you want to talk to me a bit more, my ask is open. But you’re not a ~*~speshul snowflake~*~ for identifying as ace (or think you are ace), and chances are, you’re not too young to know

Damn. I'm an Ace at least once a day.

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Postby Doctor X » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:37 am

From The Office of Your Benevolent Dictator--"The Humble, Yet MagNIfIcent":

Been thinking of tweaking The Rules [PBUT--Ed.] given the UTER COMLEPE INJUR'D ANUS OF GOODELL EVIL FUCK HIM ARG! BOWL OF PORRIDGE!

This game is suppose to be FUN!
. . . or as "fun" as being CRUSH'D by SUPERIORS CHOOZING SKILLZ!

There is no money involved--nor a penalty but, now that I think of it, maybe there should be:

though we have guests playing so maybe having everyone change their avatar does not work. Anyways, I would like people to be "in" the game as long as possible for "fun" without a player who is good at making picks being penalized.

I joke if I played it straight I would WIN EVERY ONE!!1!! Okay, maybe in 2014 when I would have picked the Pats to lose to KC--though not by THAT much!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFuffcVDKKg

But it is "fun." I must confess some amusement as players try to avoid giving me Meanie Points. Thus, am I poor!

This four-game suspension is a problem. It allows people to pick NE to lose with possible impunity. Hell, most would pick NE to lose to Az IN Az in week one with Brady.

So I am thinking of a Fuck You Roger Moratorium! on the "Sorry to Make You Cry" Bonuses for either Week One or all of the first four games. Jeneane Garafalo has a chance against the rest at home. Hell, Cleveland would have a chance on them. How that would work is either for the first game or for the four games there are no penalties/restrictions . . . and if the Pats beat Arizona, will not I be the definition of mixed emotions like watching Tinkerbell being violated with my favorite gauntlet.

Thus, for that period you WORTHLESS FREEDOMHATINGSCUM can pick the Pats to lose without risking giving me a Meanie point. It also means I can pick the Pats to lose. Obviously, I do not do that, even when it seems obvious to pick them to lose, like they have clinched home-field, it is Week 17, and Dustin Pedroia is playing QB because "I always wanted to!" and they are playing a team that needs the win to make the playoffs.

So let me know what you think. The "beating the Pats" Meanie Point I will continue. If someone picks the Bills to lose in Week 1 and they beat the Pats in Gillette, well, more power to the picker!

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.

Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! ImageStanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!! Image

Anaxagoras

Postby Anaxagoras » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:38 am

Sounds good to me!
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

Grammatron

Postby Grammatron » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:06 pm

I'm on board but I bet Belichick will not be smiling when he hears of this.
pillory wrote:jokes aren't funny....seriously thinking......

seriously thinking might be funny....but it's not joke

Nyarlathotep

Postby Nyarlathotep » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:08 pm

Sounds fair to me
All Hail The Crimson King

Nyarlathotep

Postby Nyarlathotep » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:57 am

One of my football loving cousins posted this

All Hail The Crimson King

Tiosylanyl
Title: The Three-eyed Raven

Postby Tiosylanyl » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:31 am

Until the season starts, let's break out a good ol' game.

Return to “Sports & Recreation”