Does Martellus Bennett look like a bitch?

Never agree to 3 points on top of the vig.
Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Does Martellus Bennett look like a bitch?

Postby Pyrrho » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:47 pm

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1720 ... s-everyone

Michael circles a display of expensive sweets ("I don't eat American chocolate," he sniffs), and Martellus hovers near the entrance, offering health and safety advice to customers as they leave the restaurant. "Wrap it up," he counsels a man walking out the door.
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Re: Does Martellus Bennett look like a bitch?

Postby Doctor X » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:57 pm

:lol:

When I ask the brothers what they would collect if they were as wealthy as the Cowboys' owner, they respond at the same time and without skipping a beat: "People."

"I would have somebody who has my blood type and my kidneys -- stuff like that," Michael says. "They would just be on deck. I'd be like, 'My kidney's failing -- it's time!'"

Martellus wags his finger at an imaginary organ donor. "Oh, is that water, Jimmy? It better be!"

"It's time for your heart," Michael says. "I'm sorry -- it's gotta go."

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.

Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! ImageStanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!! Image

WildCat

Postby WildCat » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:53 pm

The Bennett brothers can be really funny.

Really stupid, too.

Seahawks defensive end Michael Bennett, brother of former Bears tight end Martellus Bennett, told ESPN The Magazine that Jay Cutler is the “worst quarterback in the NFL.’’

Wait, a guy who played with Tarvaris Jackson said that?

Wait, a guy who played against the Bears when Jimmy Clausen quarterbacked said that?

Tell you what, Michael Bennett’s statements make a powerful argument for extending the NFL’s concussion protocol.

Cutler might’ve taken the high road when the subject was brought up this week, but I don’t have to. Someone has to offer some truths about the Bennetts, and I’m a pleaser, not a teaser.

Martellus Bennett, meanwhile, cracked that he’d be open and Cutler would throw into double coverage. Yep, Cutler throws into double coverage no matter who thinks he’s open, but here’s the deal:

A mouthy tight end who thinks he’s such a transcendent player has had just one Pro Bowl season and it was with Cutler throwing to him. You’d think a quick self-check would prompt a guy to cut out the stupid.

But no. Not him. It’s a regular thing. I mean, just look:

He earned a suspension during one training camp because he couldn’t work and play well with others. Think about that: Marc Trestman was too weak to discipline anybody, but he gave Martellus Bennett a timeout for a week.

Martellus Bennett also wasn’t with the team for a Thanksgiving game in Green Bay when he was hurt and later admitted he didn’t watch the game that night. That’s some teammate, huh?

By the end of the season, he was placed on injured reserve, a move that was less about injuries and more about the Bears’ removing what they believed was the distraction that Bennett’s moodiness and carping for a bigger role in the offense had become.

You’d think a guy with good production and good blocking ability who’s now on his fourth team in six years ought to realize it’s him, not everybody else.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/ro ... olumn.html
Do you have questions about God?

you sniveling little right-wing nutter - jj

Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Postby Pyrrho » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:48 pm

Aw they were just picking with him.
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

shemp
Title: gnat

Postby shemp » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:37 pm

News flash: Jerk acts like jerk!

Michael Bennett kicked out of training camp practice

Michael Bennett’s temper got the best of him on Thursday, and he paid for it.

The defensive end is known for being mouthy and a fierce competitor, but the problem with how he acted at Thursday’s training camp practice was that he reportedly got into it with his own teammate.
"It is not I who is mad! It is I who is crazy!" -- Ren Hoek

"[... it seems most strange that... ] the Creator of Heaven and Earth resorted to the womb of a certain Jewish lady, grew there for nine months and was born as an infant, and afterwards grew up and was betrayed into the hands of his enemies who sentenced him to death and executed him, and that afterwards... he came to life and returned to his original place. The mind of a Jew, or any other person, simply cannot tolerate these assertions. If you have listened all your life to the priests who have filled your brain and the marrow of your bones with this doctrine, and it has settled into you because of that accustomed habit. [I would argue that if you were hearing these ideas for the first time, now, as a grown adult], you would never have accepted them." -- Rabbi Moses ben Nahman, defending the Talmud at the Disputation of Barcelona, July 1263.

"God is the supreme excuse for human adults to absolve themselves of any obligation to preserve natural resources for their own children during their lifetime." -- Gene Ray

Return to “Sports & Recreation”