Nyarlathotep appreciation thread.

This is our lounge area. Feel free to come in and get acquainted!
robinson
Title: Pretty much dead already

Re: Nyarlathotep appreciation thread.

Post by robinson »

Final boss is Nyarlathotep

Not kidding
Nyarlathotep

Post by Nyarlathotep »

Pyrrho.

Please nuke this thread. I don’t appreciate assholes like Robinson using it to mock me and don’t want other assholes like Xouper, Wildcat, Ed, and Corplinx (or post skeptic or what the fuck ever he is calling himself these days) using it to mock me

Nuke me and every thread of mine from thisfucking forum too if that makes your decision easier

Thanks
sparks
Location: Friar McWallclocks Bar -- Where time stands still while you lean over!

Post by sparks »

Indeed. They are all complete fucking assholes.

Don't nuke the thread.

Nuke those motherfuckers.
robinson

Post by robinson »

The woke are angry and violent
Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X »

Yeah.

Seriously.

I mean, consider the stupidity: a poster leaves under fear of the Biden Brigade or whatever the fuck his fantasy is will come and take away his dolls, so he creates a new account proclaiming he is the antithesis, yet successor, of skepticism because . . . reasons.

Cannot provide evidences – thanks – for his claims which leads me to quote Adm. James T. Kirk: "One thing I'll say for him, he's consistent."

Yet you remain as who you are under your name. Responsible for what you wrote. You did not create an "Azagathoth" with the signature, "I'M SMART! Not like people say! Like dumb!" then start celebrating your previous opinions while pretending not to be what you are.

Or to paraphrase Feymann, why do you care what such people think?

If anything, the bitching and moaning is a Chorus of Accolade.

In the rain.

– J.D.
robinson

Post by robinson »

I posted a video that had Nyarlathotep as the final boss, and it was viewed as mockery

It wasn’t, but fuck, why let reality get in the way of feelings
sparks
Location: Friar McWallclocks Bar -- Where time stands still while you lean over!

Post by sparks »

Bye now!
robinson

Post by robinson »

Pay later
ed
Title: G_D

Post by ed »

Doctor X wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:52 am bitching and moaning is a Chorus of Accolade.

That is excellent. Stolen.
xouper
Title: mere ghost of his former self

Post by xouper »

Nyarlathotep wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:40 am Pyrrho.

Please nuke this thread. I don’t appreciate assholes like Robinson using it to mock me and don’t want other assholes like Xouper, Wildcat, Ed, and Corplinx (or post skeptic or what the fuck ever he is calling himself these days) using it to mock me

Nuke me and every thread of mine from thisfucking forum too if that makes your decision easier

Thanks
No one in this thread is mocking you. But sometimes you sure make it easy to do if one were so inclined. Which I'm not. Although if you persist in badmouthing me (and others) and calling us names, like you just did here, I might change my mind. Your choice.

Although, since you seem to think this is a "fucking" forum, then why are you even here?
Nyarlathotep

Post by Nyarlathotep »

xouper wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:10 pm

Thanks
No one in this thread is mocking you. But sometimes you sure make it easy to do if one were so inclined. Which I'm not. Although if you persist in badmouthing me (and others) and calling us names, like you just did here, I might change my mind. Your choice.

Although, since you seem to think this is a "fucking" forum, then why are you even here?
You mean you are going to start badmouthing me just like you and your ilk have been doing for years? How will I ever tell the difference? I mean like what, are you going to switch to bold faced font when you do it?

Nah. I’m done with this place for good. I am just asking Pyrrho for one favor on the way out. If he grants it, he grants it. If not, then not. I don’t want this thread, which was originally well intended, to become a central repository for talking shit about me. Either way, I am done hanging out in a place where half the posters want me dead and I return the sentiment.
robinson

Post by robinson »

Since I didn’t post much before the pandemic, how did you do on you Property & Casualty insurance licensing test?
ed
Title: G_D

Post by ed »

RETRACT THAT!!!!!
Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X »

If you are not HERE, then how can it matter one way or the other?

– J.D.
Last edited by Doctor X on Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
robinson

Post by robinson »

Words on the screen are like violence
xouper

Post by xouper »

Nyarlathotep wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:05 pm
xouper wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:10 pm

Thanks

You mean you are going to start badmouthing me just like you and your ilk have been doing for years?
No, I did not say that.

In fact, I stopped doing that some time ago, and you damn well know it.

I promised you I would stop the name-calling, and so far, I have pretty much kept my word, and I intend to continue keeping my word. There is nothing to be gained by calling you names. All it does is make the name-caller look petty and childish.

What I might reconsider, however, is whether I should resume "mocking" the things you say, which is not the same as name-calling or attacking you as a person.

Your choice.

You can stop attacking me personally and I will not have any reason to mock your posts.
xouper

Post by xouper »

Nyarlathotep wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:05 pm . . . Either way, I am done hanging out in a place where half the posters want me dead and I return the sentiment.
1. By that same logic, if half the people here treat you with civility, then would you return the sentiment?

2. It is simply false that half the people here want you dead.
xouper

Post by xouper »

A few minutes ago, I got his free kindle book from amazon:

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51TVQ6LKP7L.jpg

Nyarlathotep Illustrated
by Howard Phillips Lovecraft
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0979G2DR3/

Still free as I write this so get it while you can.