The British Food for ed Thread

This is our lounge area. Feel free to come in and get acquainted!
asthmatic camel
Title: Forum commie nun.

Re: The British Food for ed Thread

Post by asthmatic camel »

shemp wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:47 amI'd eat that.
I bet you would. In magazines of a less than salubrious reputation "gentleman's relish" is used as a synonym for something I don't want to think about at this time in the morning. It's hard enough stomaching my black pudding muffins and pickled eggs.
Shit happens. The older you get, the more often shit happens. So you have to try not to give a shit even when you do. Because, if you give too many shits, you've created your own shit creek and there's no way out other than swimming through the shit. Oh, and fuck.
asthmatic camel
Title: Forum commie nun.

Re: The British Food for ed Thread

Post by asthmatic camel »

Hotarubi wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:46 am
Witness wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:13 am ↑ I disagree with some points of this classification too.
"Some?"

:mrgreen:
I disagree with all of them apart from laver bread. This is a Welsh "delicacy" made from boiled seaweed. My Welsh grandfather was a fan but he also liked boiled sheeps' brains. Both are very much an acquired taste.
Shit happens. The older you get, the more often shit happens. So you have to try not to give a shit even when you do. Because, if you give too many shits, you've created your own shit creek and there's no way out other than swimming through the shit. Oh, and fuck.