Skeptical Community MVP

This is our lounge area. Feel free to come in and get acquainted!
ed
Title: G_D

Re: Skeptical Community MVP

Post by ed »

Doctor X wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:05 am Given she is a scumbag, a racist, a bullshit artist infamously exposed such that she fled this place in embarrassment until she could find no other place that would tolerate her scumbagery, racism, bullshit, and being, well, a complete Cunt, we sort of understand that she is jealous of any rivals to such subterranean status.

In the cesspool of her filth, she insists on being queen.

The maggots her only subjects.

– J.D.
No bad. Not as good as my send up of Shemp ages ago, but still quite good

<polite golf clap>
This space for let
robinson
Title: Pretty much dead already

Post by robinson »

I’m out of the loop here

Who is “she” in the above?
still working on Sophrosyne, but I will no doubt end up with Hubris
robinson

Post by robinson »

Seriously. There are no female members of the forum, so what the hell?
gnome

Post by gnome »

I can explain that one. Back in the day (Wednesday), we had a collection of trolls that received quasi-official nicknames from Doctor X once they had crossed beyond annoying to being a "cunt" which has a specific definition here I think you've seen. In case not, it can be provided. The names given were feminine presumably to go with the theme. The Atheist got named by Doctor X Mulebear a while ago, so Doctor X calls him Wanda.

In this particular description I am not endorsing or criticizing, just giving as clear a description as I can of it. Looking back at the appropriate thread I appear to be among The Atheist's detractors. Memories fade, but the search function remains. True to our form at the time, it started over some drama at TOP.
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2
The Atheist

Post by The Atheist »

Doctor X wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:05 am ...infamously exposed such that she fled this place in embarrassment until she could find no other place that would tolerate her scumbagery, racism, bullshit...
Bit butthurt reading the quotes, Tubbo? Making up shit in a feeble means to find an attack is hilarious.

The facts are there - I stomped off because I was sick of trying to explain to fucking morons like yourself that the "War on Terror" was a counter-productive and idiotic idea.

You fully supported the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan.

I know you will never admit you were 100% wrong.

No bother to me.
Jeff Wagg, Communication and Outreach Manager for the James Randi Educational Foundation posted:

"It is my job to inform other JREF employees about people who wish to do the JREF harm, and you [The Atheist] are one of those.
The Atheist

Post by The Atheist »

gnome wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:26 pm...it started over some drama at TOP.
That's the thing that made me happiest about coming back here for a look - I'd forgotten about the immortal quote from Wagg that sits in my sig.

How many can claim to have been officially notified as an enemy of a two-bit, jack-shit, long since exposed as fake, "charitable foundation" set up by their leader.

Hey, I was a Randi fan until I figured out he had two clay feet, which is why it amuses me that some people still use him as an avatar, even so long after he croaked.
Jeff Wagg, Communication and Outreach Manager for the James Randi Educational Foundation posted:

"It is my job to inform other JREF employees about people who wish to do the JREF harm, and you [The Atheist] are one of those.
robinson

Post by robinson »

Naming and responding to trolls is not the best way to deal

Same goes for anyone else that gets under your skin
robinson

Post by robinson »

And in the spirit of the topic, I don’t see gnome ever doing that

More evidence of the MVP award
The Atheist

Post by The Atheist »

robinson wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:17 pm Seriously. There are no female members of the forum, so what the hell?
It's the perfect iteration of Tubbo's fears and misogyny - like Ed, he is so anachronistic in the 21st century that he isn't even capable of understanding how it all works. In Ed's case, he just shuts his eyes and pretends it's 1949. The shortie Dr X is so lacking in balls he can only feel superior by painting me as a female.

I imagine most women would be too much for Tubbo, even if he could find his dick under the rolls of fat.

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X »

A Cunt is a Cunt and blames everyone else for recognizing her behaving as a Cunt.

One must confess some satisfaction that one's humble, yet magNIficent, efforts cause a Cunt to cry.

As always, the blame lies exclusively with the Cunt.

– J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out." – Don
DocX: FTW. – sparks
"Doctor X wins again." – Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry." – His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone." – clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far." – Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig." – Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power." – asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." – gnome

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image
The Atheist

Post by The Atheist »

Doctor X wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:01 am As always, the blame lies exclusively with the Cunt.
Hey, Tubbo, still trying overcome your inferiority complex? Ain't gonna happen - you should stick to your incel pals for that.

I thought it might be time to remind you about a certain poster who threw a hissy fit and stomped off, demanding that his feeble bible analysis be taken down.

Do you recall that particular pussy at all?

While you're at it, you gutless tub of lard, how's Iraq, A'stan and Syria going these days?

Hint: not too flash.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

I am never sorry to make a racist Cunt cry either, of course.

Noblesse oblige and all of that.

– J.D.
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out." – Don
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone." – clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far." – Grammatron
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power." – asthmatic camel

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image
robinson2
Title: I can’t be worrying about that

Post by robinson2 »

Jesus Christ almighty
"This aggression will not stand, man."
ed
Title: G_D

Post by ed »

Keeping it classy, and elevated.
This space for let
The Atheist

Post by The Atheist »

Giz

Post by Giz »

Jesus, that war’s so old, Biden wasn’t even senile when it started.
Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

Cunts hope, with time, their ἁμαρτία will be forgotten.

– J.D.

robinson2

Post by robinson2 »

I guess you know what goes on in the mind of a cunt
robinson

Post by robinson »

Hey, do NOT start up with Dr X

Never ever hit a tarbaby, and by tarbaby I mean a sticky glob of tar that looks like a baby. Nothing racist implied.
robinson2

Post by robinson2 »

I will do whatever I want, and you can go fuck off
robinson

Post by robinson »

Godammit

Fucking AI
The Atheist

Post by The Atheist »

Doctor X wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:17 am Cunts hope, with time, their ἁμαρτία will be forgotten.
You mean like how you hope people will forget how you supported the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan?

Ain't gonna happen, tubbo.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

– J.D.

The Atheist

Post by The Atheist »

You seem to know a lot about them, Tubbo.

Personal recommendation, is it?

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

– J.D.