Evil can never be dead enough

Hot topics in delusion and rationalization.
robinson
Title: Sardonic asshole

Evil can never be dead enough

Post by robinson »

Ben Trovado
Title: Ex Avenger

Re: Evil can never be dead enough

Post by Ben Trovado »

Ok. Hard to make a judgment on some of the early stuff.

But . . . Emptying an entire magazine into what appears to be a man already down on the ground . . . .

Um.
ed
Title: G_D

Post by ed »

Ben Trovado wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:05 pm Ok. Hard to make a judgment on some of the early stuff.

But . . . Emptying an entire magazine into what appears to be a man already down on the ground . . . .

Um.
Ummm people have been killed by people on the ground that have 5 bullets in them.
Ben Trovado
Title: Ex Avenger

Post by Ben Trovado »

ed wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:12 pm
Ben Trovado wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:05 pm Ok. Hard to make a judgment on some of the early stuff.

Um.
Ummm people have been killed by people on the ground that have 5 bullets in them.
Yeah, but it looked like he had already smashed/lost his own weapon and had gone down hurt. The shots were also not hurried.

I am not drawing any final conclusions (because we can't see everything), but I am a bit uneasy.

And believe me, I am not an advocate of the police taking deadly risks. I am in favor of giving them the benefit of the doubt -- they have to be worried about going home to their families when things get rough.
Hotarubi
Title: Enchantress

Post by Hotarubi »

Ben Trovado wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:05 pm.

But . . . Emptying an entire magazine into what appears to be a man already down on the ground . . .
If he was attacking an officer like the commentary says...well.... No issue here. But @ 00:16 What/who is the officer firing at?

Finally, the real FACT that the public needs to know...how many times has the Sheriff practiced saying that in front of the mirror?