T3H Official Net Neutrality Thread and Poll

We are the Borg.

Net Neutrality?

Yes! Power to the people! Information wants to be free! We are legion!
5
42%
Yes, but not like those maniacs in the first option. Just a good idea.
1
8%
What the fuck is net neutrality anyway?
0
No votes
Whatever, as long as I can still get to Facebook and Hulu and Amazon and such.
1
8%
Whatever, as long as I can still find free porn.
1
8%
No, it sounds good but...
1
8%
No! Keep your gubmint hands off! You want the internet to be like the VA!!
0
No votes
On Planet X, Net Neuters YOU!!!!
3
25%
 
Total votes: 12

User avatar
gnome
Posts: 25706
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:40 am
Location: New Port Richey, FL

T3H Official Net Neutrality Thread and Poll

Post by gnome »

Because nothing resolves an issue like a bunch of mostly amateurs arguing on an obsolete social media platform in a forgotten corner of the internet. This will settle it forever!

You can change your vote as the debate goes on.

BEGIN!
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2
User avatar
gnome
Posts: 25706
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:40 am
Location: New Port Richey, FL

Re: T3H Official Net Neutrality Thread and Poll

Post by gnome »

Ok--I'll start.

Seriously in favor, because it seems clear to me that major players could nearly blacklist content they don't like, or extort money from content providers just because large segments of the population are connecting through them. I predict this would be to the detriment of users and overall quality of service.
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2
User avatar
Grammatron
Posts: 36002
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 1:21 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: T3H Official Net Neutrality Thread and Poll

Post by Grammatron »

gnome wrote:Ok--I'll start.

Seriously in favor, because it seems clear to me that major players could nearly blacklist content they don't like, or extort money from content providers just because large segments of the population are connecting through them. I predict this would be to the detriment of users and overall quality of service.
I'm all for net neutrality, but IMO what you're describing is some sort of a post-apocalyptic end of a slippery slope that I just can't imagine coming to fruition.
User avatar
gnome
Posts: 25706
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:40 am
Location: New Port Richey, FL

Re: T3H Official Net Neutrality Thread and Poll

Post by gnome »

Don't misunderstand--I don't see it as necessarily catastrophic, just a serious chilling effect on independent content as there will be artificial barriers to reaching an audience. Also intercompany wrangling causing QoS issues--like how satellite providers are always fighting over local channels, or how Netflix got throttled by Comcast.
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2
User avatar
Rob Lister
Posts: 23535
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2004 7:15 pm
Title: Incipient toppler
Location: Swimming in Lake Ed

Re: T3H Official Net Neutrality Thread and Poll

Post by Rob Lister »

Ya know, I say I don't understand it but maybe I really do.

Your ISP gives you unlimited access. Well, most do. But they pay per block of access. All the sudden Netflix comes along. At first it is not a big deal and then 90% of their customers are using it. So that block of access they use is suddenly not enough and they have to pay for 5 blocks of access. And that's not enough. So they have to upgrade their routers and pay for 10 blocks of access.

Their solution, obvious or not, is to raise prices for all or find a way to parlay the access. They choose to parlay (charge the source) because they did not what to double the cost of access.

One can dither about the cost but it is clear there is a cost. What to do.

I would choose to pay the extra cost for access at the user end (net neutrality) . They chose to charge the providers, like netflix, for the burden.

That's net neutrality in a nut-fucking-shell.

Who is right?
User avatar
gnome
Posts: 25706
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:40 am
Location: New Port Richey, FL

Re: T3H Official Net Neutrality Thread and Poll

Post by gnome »

I think the neutral side is the best way to go, mainly because of this--they can do the same thing for reasons having nothing to do with bandwidth cost. Let's say NBC wants to start a Netflix rival. If allowed, why would Comcast not make sure that NBC-clipse always performs better than Netflix. Not by making NBC-clipse more robust, but by borking Netflix's performance?

Competition isn't a reliable answer. Am I going to move out of my neighborhood because that pisses me off? Probably not. I just have to deal with it.
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2
User avatar
Rob Lister
Posts: 23535
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2004 7:15 pm
Title: Incipient toppler
Location: Swimming in Lake Ed

Re: T3H Official Net Neutrality Thread and Poll

Post by Rob Lister »

gnome wrote:I think the neutral side is the best way to go, mainly because of this--they can do the same thing for reasons having nothing to do with bandwidth cost. Let's say NBC wants to start a Netflix rival. If allowed, why would Comcast not make sure that NBC-clipse always performs better than Netflix. Not by making NBC-clipse more robust, but by borking Netflix's performance?

Competition isn't a reliable answer. Am I going to move out of my neighborhood because that pisses me off? Probably not. I just have to deal with it.
I agree. because if they can charge you [them] they can charge for anything. Let's keep it as is. Let's let the consumer pay. Just so you know, it won't be free.
User avatar
Grammatron
Posts: 36002
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 1:21 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: T3H Official Net Neutrality Thread and Poll

Post by Grammatron »

gnome wrote:I think the neutral side is the best way to go, mainly because of this--they can do the same thing for reasons having nothing to do with bandwidth cost. Let's say NBC wants to start a Netflix rival. If allowed, why would Comcast not make sure that NBC-clipse always performs better than Netflix. Not by making NBC-clipse more robust, but by borking Netflix's performance?

Competition isn't a reliable answer. Am I going to move out of my neighborhood because that pisses me off? Probably not. I just have to deal with it.
There's also the technological progress aspect of this. Today you have to move, tomorrow you might be getting serious broadband competition from cell towers and wifi access points.
Nyarlathotep
Posts: 49648
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:50 pm

Re: T3H Official Net Neutrality Thread and Poll

Post by Nyarlathotep »

"Might" being the keyword. Maybe. Someday, eventually. Maybe not at all, not in any reasonable time frame anyway.

My job requires me to deal with a lot of clients in areas best described as "somewhere past the ass end of nowhere". They were still stuck using dial up like some kind of neanderthal as late as 2011 or so. Because that was their only choice up until then.

Net Neutrality is another one of those issues where as a matter of principle, I side with one side but as a pragmatist, I side with the other. I agree with the principle behind not enforcing net neutrality, but I fear the fallout of what will happen when you can essentially only go to those websites and use those services approved by your ISP. Which side I come down on depends on how I am feeling that particular day
Last edited by Nyarlathotep on Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Grammatron
Posts: 36002
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 1:21 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: T3H Official Net Neutrality Thread and Poll

Post by Grammatron »

Nyarlathotep wrote:"Might" being the keyword. Maybe.
I was speaking in the context of the possibility. I chose to be optimistic about potential outcome, no one else has to.
User avatar
Rob Lister
Posts: 23535
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2004 7:15 pm
Title: Incipient toppler
Location: Swimming in Lake Ed

Re: T3H Official Net Neutrality Thread and Poll

Post by Rob Lister »

I'm always winning. I take exception to you.
User avatar
gnome
Posts: 25706
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:40 am
Location: New Port Richey, FL

Re: T3H Official Net Neutrality Thread and Poll

Post by gnome »

Ok, the results are in. Summarized... Planet X was the clear winner at 40%. "Whatever/Don't know" tied with "Yes" at 30%, 0% said no.

I am disappoint.
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2
User avatar
gnome
Posts: 25706
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:40 am
Location: New Port Richey, FL

Re: T3H Official Net Neutrality Thread and Poll

Post by gnome »

Just to be contrary, or in actual opposition?
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2
User avatar
gnome
Posts: 25706
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:40 am
Location: New Port Richey, FL

Re: T3H Official Net Neutrality Thread and Poll

Post by gnome »

Well let's hear it, so that I can tell you why you're wrong :)
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2
User avatar
Anaxagoras
Posts: 29263
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:45 am
Location: Yokohama/Tokyo, Japan

Re: T3H Official Net Neutrality Thread and Poll

Post by Anaxagoras »

Abdul Alhazred wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:18 pm If we got "net neutrality" who would be enforcing it? :)
Top men.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare
User avatar
gnome
Posts: 25706
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:40 am
Location: New Port Richey, FL

Re: T3H Official Net Neutrality Thread and Poll

Post by gnome »

I'm guessing the same people that enforce exiating laws.

Either direct regulation by the FCC, or being vulnerable to lawsuits in courtrooms. I would personally be fine with many different options. Heck, if NN persists without regulation just because the oligopoly finds it best to keep it so, that is fine too. Better than government, even.
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2
User avatar
Witness
Posts: 34426
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:50 pm

Re: T3H Official Net Neutrality Thread and Poll

Post by Witness »

Just saw that the Swiss passed last month a Net Neutrality law:
Abs. 1) Die Anbieterinnen von Zugang zum Internet übertragen Informationen, ohne dabei zwischen Sendern, Empfängern, Inhalten, Diensten, Diensteklassen, Protokollen, Anwendungen, Programmen oder Endgeräten technisch oder wirtschaftlich zu unterscheiden.
https://www.digitale-gesellschaft.ch/20 ... geschafft/

Roughly translated:
"Par. 1 The ISPs transmit data, without distinguishing between emitters, receivers, contents, services, types of services, usages, softwares or terminal hardwares, be it technically or commercially."

There are two more commonsense paragraphs (lawful requests, network overload, security, other services like telephone, &c.).

Image
User avatar
Witness
Posts: 34426
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:50 pm

Re: T3H Official Net Neutrality Thread and Poll

Post by Witness »

↑ Made me laugh. :)

You can also have Swiss encrypted e-mail (with double pw): https://protonmail.com/

:mrgreen:
User avatar
gnome
Posts: 25706
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:40 am
Location: New Port Richey, FL

Re: T3H Official Net Neutrality Thread and Poll

Post by gnome »

Hey, my thread's back. And the results have morphed a bit.
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2
User avatar
Witness
Posts: 34426
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:50 pm

Re: T3H Official Net Neutrality Thread and Poll

Post by Witness »

House votes to reinstate Obama-era net neutrality rules

The House on Wednesday voted to reinstate Obama-era net neutrality rules prohibiting internet service providers from interfering with web traffic.

The bill passed by a 232-190 vote, mostly along party lines. Just one Republican, Rep. Bill Posey (Fla.), voted for the bill.

House Democrats pushed their measure, dubbed the Save the Internet Act, through the chamber in the face of opposition from conservative groups and Republican lawmakers, but the legislation will likely hit a wall in the GOP-controlled Senate.

Earlier this week the White House also came out in opposition with a threat to veto the bill if it makes it to President Trump’s desk.

The bill would reverse the Federal Communications Commission’s (FCC) party-line vote in 2017 to repeal the rules prohibiting broadband companies from blocking, throttling or prioritizing certain websites.
[…]
Republicans have resisted Democrats’ efforts to reinstate the rules over opposition to broadening the FCC’s oversight.

Republican lawmakers painted the Democrats’ effort as part of a “socialist agenda” with ominous warnings that setting rules for broadband providers would amount to burdensome government interference with the internet.

The GOP has introduced their own net neutrality bills that would implement prohibitions against blocking, throttling and paid prioritization. But the proposals have been nonstarters with Democrats and net neutrality advocates because they lack the enforcement mechanisms of the 2015 order, which designated broadband companies as common carriers and gave the FCC broad oversight powers.
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4381 ... lity-rules


In other news, my ISP spontaneously upgraded me from 200 to 300 Mbps. 8)
(Of course there aren't that much servers willing to send you data at that speed.)
User avatar
Witness
Posts: 34426
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:50 pm

Re: T3H Official Net Neutrality Thread and Poll

Post by Witness »

Judge Orders FCC to Hand Over IP Addresses Linked to Fake Net Neutrality Comments

A Manhattan federal judge has ruled the Federal Communications Commission must provide two reporters access to server logs that may provide new insight into the allegations of fraud stemming from agency’s 2017 net neutrality rollback.

A pair of New York Times reporters—Nicholas Confessore and Gabriel Dance—sued the FCC under the Freedom of Information Act after it refused their request to view copies of the logs. The logs will show, among other details, the originating IP addresses behind the millions of public comments sent to the agency ahead of the December 2017 net neutrality vote.

The FCC attempted to quash the paper’s request but failed to persuade District Judge Lorna Schofield, who wrote that, despite the privacy concerns raised by the agency, releasing the logs may help clarify whether fraudulent activity interfered with the comment period, as well as whether the agency’s decision-making process is “vulnerable to corruption.”
https://gizmodo.com/judge-orders-fcc-to ... 1843202071
User avatar
gnome
Posts: 25706
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:40 am
Location: New Port Richey, FL

Re: T3H Official Net Neutrality Thread and Poll

Post by gnome »

I am very interested in that. But I think it's a bit overblown. If someone did fake it I don't know why they would bother. It could have been filled with 100% legitimate comments against it and the FCC still could have said "Thanks for your opinion. We're doing this anyway." I fully expected that.
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2
User avatar
Rob Lister
Posts: 23535
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2004 7:15 pm
Title: Incipient toppler
Location: Swimming in Lake Ed

Re: T3H Official Net Neutrality Thread and Poll

Post by Rob Lister »

You're right, gnome but IMO the FCC is not immune to negative publicity; it may not kill but it sure stings. Trump openly wanted to nix Net Neutrality (one of my fairly few peeves with his direction) and Pai was his man with the plan. I don't think Pai would fake the comments personally but I'm sure he wouldn't look too hard at obvious comment stuffing that supported what he fully intended to do anyway.
User avatar
gnome
Posts: 25706
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:40 am
Location: New Port Richey, FL

Re: T3H Official Net Neutrality Thread and Poll

Post by gnome »

True enough. And I hope someone gets busted if what it seems to be is true.

Of course, if "someone" is in Kiselyovsk or Veles or whatever I'm not sure what anyone can do about it after the fact.
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2
User avatar
ed
Posts: 40553
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:52 pm
Title: G_D

Re: T3H Official Net Neutrality Thread and Poll

Post by ed »

Grammatron wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:03 pm
gnome wrote:Ok--I'll start.

Seriously in favor, because it seems clear to me that major players could nearly blacklist content they don't like, or extort money from content providers just because large segments of the population are connecting through them. I predict this would be to the detriment of users and overall quality of service.
I'm all for net neutrality, but IMO what you're describing is some sort of a post-apocalyptic end of a slippery slope that I just can't imagine coming to fruition.
Still believe that?
This space for let
User avatar
gnome
Posts: 25706
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:40 am
Location: New Port Richey, FL

Re: T3H Official Net Neutrality Thread and Poll

Post by gnome »

6-1 now. I wonder if sites being choosy about who they platform has affected this. :D
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2
User avatar
Grammatron
Posts: 36002
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 1:21 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: T3H Official Net Neutrality Thread and Poll

Post by Grammatron »

ed wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 12:17 pm
Grammatron wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:03 pm
gnome wrote:Ok--I'll start.

Seriously in favor, because it seems clear to me that major players could nearly blacklist content they don't like, or extort money from content providers just because large segments of the population are connecting through them. I predict this would be to the detriment of users and overall quality of service.
I'm all for net neutrality, but IMO what you're describing is some sort of a post-apocalyptic end of a slippery slope that I just can't imagine coming to fruition.
Still believe that?
Yes.
User avatar
Grammatron
Posts: 36002
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 1:21 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: T3H Official Net Neutrality Thread and Poll

Post by Grammatron »

Turns out I was wrong.
User avatar
gnome
Posts: 25706
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:40 am
Location: New Port Richey, FL

Re: T3H Official Net Neutrality Thread and Poll

Post by gnome »

If it helps, I haven't changed my mind just because people I voted for are gaining power. Net neutrality would mean that you don't have to play ball with the big companies to get your content out.
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2
User avatar
Witness
Posts: 34426
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:50 pm

Re: T3H Official Net Neutrality Thread and Poll

Post by Witness »

New Acting FCC Chief Jessica Rosenworcel Supports Restoring Net Neutrality

Jessica Rosenworcel supports net neutrality, but has limited options until Congress seats a permanent FCC majority.

Image

With Trump FCC boss Ajit Pai and his goofy coffee mug headed for the exits, the Biden administration wasted no time promoting existing FCC Commissioner Jessica Rosenworcel to be the interim boss of the nation’s top telecom regulator.

Rosenworcel has long supported net neutrality, and opposed most Trump FCC policies, be it the steady dismantling of the agency’s consumer protection authority, or efforts to eliminate decades-old media consolidation rules designed to protect public discourse and smaller companies from massive media monopolies.

“I thank the President for the opportunity to lead an agency with such a vital mission and talented staff,” Rosenworcel said in a statement. “It is a privilege to serve the American people and work on their behalf to expand the reach of communications opportunity in the digital age.”

Rosenworcel joined the agency in 2012, and has been notably tougher on telecom monopolies than her predecessor. In 2019, Rosenworcel pressured telecom giants to come clean on their collection and sale of sensitive user location data to third parties, and consumer groups say she’s been a steady advocate of consumer rights throughout her tenure.

“As a commissioner, Rosenworcel has challenged the Trump FCC's worst actions and impulses,” Craig Aaron, co-CEO of consumer group Free Press said of the appointment. “Now she must rebuild after the previous regime tried to demolish so much of the agency's most important work. Rosenworcel's long record of public service and deep knowledge of the issues before the FCC make her uniquely suited to fixing what has been broken at the agency over the past four years.”

The appointment comes at a pivotal time for the FCC, as the Covid crisis brings the lack of competition and affordable broadband options into stark relief.

Roughly 42 million Americans—double official FCC estimates—lack access to any broadband connection whatsoever. Another 83 million only have the choice of one provider, usually Comcast or Charter. This lack of meaningful competition directly results in high US broadband prices, spotty coverage, and routinely terrible customer service.
https://www.vice.com/en/article/v7mxja/ ... neutrality

Sounds rosy. :notsure: