Wuhan Flu Truth and Big Brother Narratives

We are the Borg.
sparks
Location: Friar McWallclocks Bar -- Where time stands still while you lean over!

Re: Wuhan Flu Truth and Big Brother Narratives

Post by sparks »

Can't fix stupid.
Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Post by Pyrrho »

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer- ... t-covid-19
There seems to be a growing interest in a drug called ivermectin to treat humans with COVID-19. Ivermectin is often used in the U.S. to treat or prevent parasites in animals. The FDA has received multiple reports of patients who have required medical support and been hospitalized after self-medicating with ivermectin intended for horses.
robinson
Title: Pretty much dead already

Post by robinson »

Pyrrho wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:50 pm US Department of State has issued a Level 4 travel advisory. "Do not travel to China"

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel ... isory.html
We now know it had been spreading worldwide months before this, so it was too late to stop travel, but stopping travel would have allowed the containment, if travel was actually stopped for weeks.

Clearly most governments are worthless in regards to protecting us from a pandemic. Or at least this one.

The testing of blood drawn in 2019 showed it was everywhere already, before it had a name.
Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

FDA warns Mercola:

https://www.fda.gov/inspections-complia ... 3-02182021
Witness

Post by Witness »

Pfizer CEO's Israel visit canceled because he is not fully vaccinated

Bourla said in December that he has not yet received the vaccine yet because he does not want to "cut in line."

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla has canceled his expected visit to Israel after it turned out he has not been fully vaccinated against the coronavirus, N12 reported Friday.
According to the channel, Bourla, as well as members of the delegation that was meant to accompany him during his visit, have not received the second dose of the vaccine.
As a result, it was decided to delay the visit by several days, which also posed a logistic challenge because of the upcoming Israeli elections.
Bourla said in December that he has not yet received the vaccine yet because he does not want to "cut in line," and would wait until his age group is next in line for getting vaccinated. As such, he has received the first dose, but not the second one yet.
Pfizer did not respond to The Jerusalem Post's request for comment.
https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/pfi ... ort-661100
robinson

Post by robinson »

Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

Link:

Witness

Post by Witness »

https://i.imgur.com/RqaVWPo.jpg

That Cheong is really a splendid idiot. :mrgreen:
Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

Link:

gnome

Post by gnome »

You guys allowed self-selection?
download.jpg
Rob Lister
Title: Incipient toppler

Post by Rob Lister »

all of my <50 healthy in-laws have been hafly or fully vaccinated by lying. I followed the registration rules and have yet to be called. I fall in the Phase 1B category. They are chiding me for being a pussy.

I cannot refute.
Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

https://www.ideastream.org/news/clevela ... mer-sports
Public Works Director Michael Cox said during a Thursday press conference that city pools will reopen June 12, five days a week from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.

“We’re going to open all 20 of our outdoor pools,” Cox said. “There will be limitations on how many people we can get into the pool.”

He added, when the temperature goes above 85 degrees, pools will open 7 days a week. Every 45 minutes, the pool will close for sanitizing.
I guess we'll see what happens.
Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras »

COVID: UK variant up to 100 percent more deadly, study finds

Yeah, I know you're not supposed to call it the "UK variant" but it's hard to remember an arbitrary series of letters and numbers.
A highly infectious variant of COVID-19 first discovered in the United Kingdom is between 30 to 100 percent more deadly than previous strains, researchers have said.

In a study that compared death rates among people in the UK infected with the variant known as B.1.1.7 with those infected with other strains, scientists said the new strain had “significantly higher” mortality.

Published in the British Medical Journal on Wednesday, the UK study revealed infection with what is commonly known as the “UK variant” led to 227 deaths in a sample of 54,906 COVID-19 patients, compared with 141 among the same number of patients infected with other variants.

“Coupled with its ability to spread rapidly, this makes B.1.1.7 a threat that should be taken seriously,” said Robert Challen, a researcher at Exeter University who co-led the research.

B.1.1.7 was first detected in the English county of Kent in September 2020 and has since become the dominant strain in the UK.
More deadly, and more infectious, apparently. "B.1.1.7" does sound a bit like a bomber. There was the B-17 Flying Fortress, and the F-117 Nighthawk stealth fighter. Maybe you can remember it that way.
Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

Jim Wright

24 hours since I got the 2nd Pfizer shot
Arm is a little sore. I'm a little tired. But other than that, no real reaction so far.
Sadly, no mutant superpowers. And if there's a Bill Gates microchip, it was built by Microsoft, so I wouldn't worry about it because it'll be loading updates and rebooting continuously for the next two months, by which time it'll be obsolete and no longer supported.
Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

https://ohiocapitaljournal.com/2021/03/ ... de-awaits/
Gov. Mike DeWine has vetoed a bill seeking to allow lawmakers to rescind public health orders they disagree with, once again fulfilling a pledge to block any legislation targeting his administration’s authority to respond aggressively to a deadly pandemic.

The ball is now in the legislature’s court to override his veto. Republican legislative leaders have already vowed to promptly schedule votes to do so.

DeWine said Monday his administration has tried to reach a compromise with Republican legislators in recent weeks, but has been unsuccessful.
Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

https://www.ideastream.org/news/ohio-le ... order-bill
SB 22, which DeWine criticized as unconstitutional, would set a 90-day limit on states of emergency and gives the Ohio General Assembly the power to revoke those after 30 days. It would allow lawmakers to terminate any public health orders after 11 days through a resolution, which requires a simple majority vote.

The bill also would ban local health departments from shutting down schools, specific businesses or public gatherings. Those restrictions were added to the House version to stop local entities from issuing orders the state couldn’t.
So much for local government authority where the public health is concerned.

https://www.legislature.ohio.gov/legisl ... A134-SB-22
The bill also specifies that a board of health may only issue a quarantine or isolation order
that applies to individuals who have been medically diagnosed with the disease or individuals
who have come in direct contact with someone who has been medically diagnosed. Under the
bill, a board of health may issue an order or regulation that applies only to specific persons,
including those who have been medically diagnosed, those who have come in direct contact with
someone who has been medically diagnosed, and those that have had a documented incident in
the building of the disease. The bill eliminates the authority of a local board of health to generally
close schools and prohibit public gatherings during an epidemic or threatened epidemic. The bill
instead permits a local board of health to close a specific school building for such a time as is
necessary to bring the building into sanitary condition when a dangerous communicable disease
is unusually prevalent and verified positive cases are documented in the specific school building.
Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

Meanwhile...a well-meaning relative went ahead and registered me for an vaccine appointment at a local grocery chain without my permission and without my asking. All the person needed was my name, birthdate, phone number, and email address. The location was a good 2-hour drive away. I have cancelled the appointment, because someone else in that municipality will need that appointment. I am trying to find out if I can get my personal information deleted, because now the grocery chain has it and can and will use it for marketing purposes. Leads me to wonder how many appointments have been made by spammers, because it's so damned easy to do. Yes, I want a vaccine. No, I don't want someone else signing me up for one. No, I don't want to play the stupid game of trying to beat other people to the punch to get an appointment. Things are crazy enough without doing that. I'm already registered with a pharmacy chain. I'll wait my turn.
robinson

Post by robinson »

Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

"Escaped", lol. Makes it seem as if someone in the lab didn't fuck up beyond all reason.
robinson

Post by robinson »

SARS-CoV-1, the original Coronavirus from 2003, was never found in the wild, but lab researchers were able to create it in the lab, in China

This engineered virus “escaped” twice
robinson

Post by robinson »

Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

Tells me that Scott Adams is full of shit, but who am I to argue with a highly-accomplished epidemiologist such as himself.
robinson

Post by robinson »

I guess you don’t know the news story he is referencing
robinson

Post by robinson »

It’s from a Doctor, it’s all over the news. Well, not the fake news of course.

https://www.google.com/search?q=amish+herd+immunity
Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

Where's the data. Also I note that the doctor doesn't mention severity, deaths, etc.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states ... y-covid-19
“So, you would think if COVID was as contagious as they say, it would go through like a tsunami; and it did,” said Allen Hoover, an Old Order Mennonite and administrator of the Parochial Medical Center, a clinic that primarily serves the Plain community.

Public health officials and epidemiologists did not dispute the widespread outbreak Hoover described. But they voiced concern that a misplaced perception of herd immunity in a population that makes up 8% of Lancaster County may compromise the effort to turn the tide on the pandemic.

As Hoover observed, faith in herd immunity has prompted members of the Plain community to relax on key mitigation efforts such as masking and social distancing, and they may see little reason to be vaccinated.

Additionally, it is unknown whether achieving herd immunity last year would be beneficial now.

Six infectious disease experts with whom LNP ' LancasterOnline spoke expressed unease with a reliance on the notion the Plain community had achieved herd immunity here. And they pointed out that if not the case, past infections and existing antibodies may provide limited protection.

“Herd immunity is only true at a given point in time,” said Eric Lofgren, an infectious disease epidemiologist at Washington State University. “It’s not a switch that once it gets thrown, you’re good. It’ll wear off.”
But Scott Adams is the guy to listen to. He knows best.
robinson

Post by robinson »

Better to listen to Big Brother
robinson

Post by robinson »

Big Brother knows best!
Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

Ok, fuck this nonsense.
robinson

Post by robinson »

Trust Big Brother
robinson

Post by robinson »

The Amish are outside of Big Brothers reach
Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras »

Just thought I'd throw this out there:

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X »

Pyrrho wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:10 pmBut Scott Adams is the guy to listen to. He knows best.
Does he have tits like Jenny McCarthy?

I am asking for a friend Gram.

– J.D.
gnome

Post by gnome »

robinson wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:39 am The Amish are outside of Big Brothers reach
Now there's an odd one--why do you mention the Amish?
Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras »

Uh-oh.
‘Double mutant’ COVID strain discovered in California

One place where Covid is really spiking right now is India, and this strain or a similar one is getting more common there at the same time.
gnome

Post by gnome »

gnome wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:21 am
robinson wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:39 am The Amish are outside of Big Brothers reach
This is an example of what I mean when I point out robinson's tendency to make an insinuation and then run away without making a claim.
robinson

Post by robinson »

gnome wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:21 am
Try reading a few post up
robinson

Post by robinson »

Covid ran through the Amish like wildfire starting in April 2020

At least 90% of households had a confirmed case, with most showing no symptoms. Now there hasn’t been a case in the last 6 weeks

The doctor in charge says the Amish have herd immunity now

They resumed their normal ways in April 2020, and it spread like crazy. Now it’s gone from their world.

They didn’t obey Big Brother
gnome

Post by gnome »

"Didn't obey Big Brother" is not a claim--what exactly are you concluding here?
Witness

Post by Witness »

Wuhan cemeteries see 320,000 early mourners before Tomb Sweeping Festival: Chinese media

In a potential indication of the true death toll imposed by COVID-19, over 320,000 Wuhan residents visited city cemeteries over just one weekend a full two weeks before the official Tomb Sweeping Festival, raising questions about the actual numbers of deceased in the city from the pandemic.

On March 22, China's Chutian Metropolis Daily reported that from March 20 to 21, over 320,000 people had already visited cemeteries and graveyards ahead of the normal peak period. This marks the first time that Wuhan residents were able to pay respects to their deceased family members since the start of the pandemic, as the city was in its final week of lockdown during the festival in 2020.

According to official Chinese government statistics, 50,340 people were diagnosed with COVID-19 in the city of Wuhan, while the megapolis officially recorded 3,869 deaths. While it is uncertain whether the increased numbers of people visiting cemeteries correlates to increased deaths during the pandemic, other data that has been released over the past year indicates that actual deaths were far higher than official figures.

For example, reports from crematoriums in the provincial capital of Wuhan running at full capacity for many weeks as well as urn sales indicated that as many as 46,800 had died by late March of last year. During the build-up to last year's Tomb Sweeping Holiday, urns were being distributed at a rate of 500 a day at the city's eight mortuaries over the course of about 10 days, indicating that around 40,000 people had recently died.

A study released by the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention (China CDC) in December of 2020 found that nearly 500,000 coronavirus cases in Wuhan were never counted, based on the estimated number of Wuhan citizens who now have antibodies to the virus. The survey found that 4.43 percent of Wuhan residents tested positive for antibodies to the disease, and given that Wuhan's population as of 2018 was 11.08 million, this translates to an estimated 490,844 people who had been infected with COVID-19 by the first month of the first wave.

On Feb. 17 of this year, RFA published government figures released by the Hubei Civil Affairs Department showing that 150,000 names had vanished from the list of pension recipients over the first three months of 2020 when the outbreak in Wuhan was at its peak. Given China's rapidly aging population, an academic who wished to remain anonymous told RFA that there should be an increase in the number of elderly collecting such subsidies, much less such a dramatic decrease.
https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4169886
sparks
Location: Friar McWallclocks Bar -- Where time stands still while you lean over!

Post by sparks »

Got my single shot vaccination today.

How long before the Bill Gates chips give me super powers?