The war between wetware and hardware.
- Posts: 41292
- Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:52 pm
- Title: G_D
https://www.amazon.com/NETGEAR-RBK753-H ... 257&sr=8-4
rather than wire.
- Posts: 31795
- Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 2:17 am
- Title: Man in Black
- Location: Division 6
Requires a modem. Compatible with major Internet Service Providers (cable, satellite, fiber, DSL, and more)
You'll still be limited by the capacity of your devices and by your ISP.
- Posts: 35689
- Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:50 pm
And no 5 GHz (if it's speed you want). :|
- Posts: 23535
- Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2004 7:15 pm
- Title: Incipient toppler
- Location: Swimming in Lake Ed
before you buy I recommend this review
https://www.cnet.com/news/nest-wifi-vs- ... r-is-best/