Anti-vaxxers in power

Ever had it before? Well you got it again.
Witness

Re: Anti-vaxxers in power

Post by Witness »

Spoiler:
No it's not real. But with a small twist.

It's based on a real billboard by "Wathan Funeral Home" encouraging people to "Text and Drive". Which was a Canadian campaign against, well, texting while driving. (No actual funeral home was involved in that either, as far as I can tell.)
Witness

Post by Witness »

Witness

Post by Witness »

Witness

Post by Witness »

Right-wing pastor gets Covid after saying vaccines were part of 'mass death campaign'

Rick Wiles said he was in the hospital with Covid-19-related pneumonia. He said several family members also had symptoms.

A right-wing Florida pastor was hospitalized with Covid-19, weeks after saying vaccination efforts were part of a "mass death campaign."

The pastor, Rick Wiles, wrote Tuesday on TruNews.com, where he propagates homophobic, racist and other hateful conspiracy theories, that he had Covid-19-related pneumonia and difficulty breathing. He said that he was being released from the hospital later that day but that his wife was "still very fatigued."

He added that his daughter-in-law was in the hospital with extreme dehydration and vomiting and that at least four other family members, including his grandson, had developed Covid-19-related symptoms. At least three TruNews team members were also recovering from the virus, he wrote.

"This was a full-frontal hit from Hell on your TruNews family," Wiles wrote. "Because Jesus Christ lives in us, we shall live too. Your prayers needed for the above family members and team.

"Thanks to Jesus Christ, I survived the CCP Covid genocide on the American people," he added, apparently referring to the Chinese Communist Party.

About a month ago, Wiles said he was "not going to be vaccinated."

"I'm going to be one of the survivors. I'm going to survive the genocide," he said in an interview posted to TruNews. "I am not going to allow the Covid maniacs to convince me to be vaccinated or vaccinate me against my will."

"I know what I'm reading. I know what I'm seeing," Wiles said, adding that "there is a mass death campaign underway right now" and that "the only good thing that will come out of this is that a lot of stupid people will be killed off."

Wiles is the pastor of Flowing Streams Church, a nondenominational congregation in Vero Beach, Florida.

In January 2020, he said Covid-19 was God's way of punishing China for having a "godless communist government."

He warned that God's judgment would come down on America because of "the spiritual rebellion that is in this country," including "transgendering little children."
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ri ... t-n1269321
Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras »

Japan town hit by threats over COVID vaccination program for youth
A western Japan town has been flooded with complaints and threatening phone calls over its program for administering coronavirus vaccinations to young people between the ages of 12 and 15.

Amid the massive backlash against the COVID vaccination program that started the previous day, the town of Ine in Kyoto Prefecture on Monday shut down its call center for inquiries and consulted with police.

According to the town, people who called the center were critical of the vaccination plan, saying there are risks for children receiving COVID vaccinations and that young women could become infertile from the shots.

Some of the callers accused the town of "committing murder" or made death threats against staff members. The volume of protest calls overwhelmed the center's capacity, forcing the town to close it.

After the center was no longer taking calls, over 100 additional protest calls were made to the town government. All of these calls were from outside the town, suggesting the callers were not local residents.

The town also received protest messages through over 20 emails and eight faxes.
Yeah, Japan has anti-vaxxers. I do wonder whether they already finished vaccinating all of the adults who want it first though. Where I live, they still haven't finished withe the senior citizens yet.
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare (probably Socrates originally)
ed
Title: G_D

Post by ed »

The wops watch their goombah Faucci and see that he is on the take. They say "what is the science, exactly?". What is when the purveyors are bent?

One of the few occasions where I am in favor of capitol punishment is where a person betrays a public trust.
This space for let
Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras »

ed wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:34 pm The wops watch their goombah Faucci and see that he is on the take. They say "what is the science, exactly?". What is when the purveyors are bent?

One of the few occasions where I am in favor of capitol punishment is where a person betrays a public trust.
What are you saying in plain English, Ed?
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare (probably Socrates originally)
ed
Title: G_D

Post by ed »

They don't trust the "science" as presented.
This space for let
Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Post by Pyrrho »

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

https://fox8.com/news/coronavirus/cleve ... 5g-towers/
COLUMBUS, Ohio (WCMH)– A Cleveland doctor and anti-vaccine advocate went on a rant about 5G internet and metal objects sticking to the bodies of vaccinated people while giving testimony at an Ohio House Health Committee meeting Tuesday.

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny testified in favor of House Bill 248 which would keep a business or the government from requiring vaccinations.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherri_Tenpenny
Sherri Tenpenny is an American anti-vaccination activist who supports the disproved hypothesis that vaccines cause autism.[1] An osteopathic physician, she is the author of four books opposing vaccination.

Tenpenny graduated with a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Toledo in 1980 and received a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from the Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine in Missouri in 1984.
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.
Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X »

Osteopath.

– J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out." – Don
DocX: FTW. – sparks
"Doctor X wins again." – Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry." – His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone." – clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far." – Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig." – Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power." – asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." – gnome

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image
Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

Welcome to Earth.
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.
Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X »

You know, I use to entertain people by hanging spoons on my face.

Harter said I have claim.

– J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out." – Don
DocX: FTW. – sparks
"Doctor X wins again." – Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry." – His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone." – clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far." – Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig." – Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power." – asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." – gnome

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image
Witness

Post by Witness »

Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

Why Your Vaccinated Arm Isn’t Magnetic, You Big Silly Goose
Witness

Post by Witness »

Witness

Post by Witness »

Fid

Post by Fid »

Godfucking dammit. I got at least four magnetic compasses including a boy scout one that responds to pedos and none of them indicates I'm magnetic. Shall I schedule another vaccine? I sincerely want spoons sticking to my nose.
... The stars were suns, but so far away they were just little points of light ... The scale of the universe suddenly opened up to me. It was a kind of religious experience. There was a magnificence to it, a grandeur, a scale which has never left me. Never ever left me.
Carl Sagan
Witness

Post by Witness »

↑ Nose? You sure about that? :mrgreen: