BWAWAWA!!! I'm 4346th!!!

Stump your fellow simians.
RCC

BWAWAWA!!! I'm 4346th!!!

Post by RCC »

So I'm looking through the WSOP prelim results to get the details on one person I know winning two bracelets and another finishing second.

(I'd played with both in ARG events, winding up at final tables with both... thus my curiousity)

I clicked on the bracelet winner's name to see the profile, noticed the 2006 HOE ATLARGE tournament was listed. So for I minor ego boost I clicked on it because I'd finished one place ahead of him...

Turns out my name had a link to a profile. News to me. Just wanted to mention how/why I found it.

So I click on it. Turns out I am as I type this ranked 4346th in the world in tournaments with buy-ins under $1,000.

(actually they are missing a FARGO 8th place finish from 2004 and they have two of the tournament structures wrong... but who cares...)

I have no idea what this means. It does make me giggle tho... I may have to change the profile for the heck of it. It asks what poker players I respect. I'm putting "Shemp" in there for sure...
bjornart

Post by bjornart »

Now you're 4353rd.
shemp
Title: inbred shit-for-brains

Post by shemp »

You're slipping dude!
CHARLEY_BIGTIME

Post by CHARLEY_BIGTIME »

#4408 now.

Fuggin has-been.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e43/C ... gtosee.gif
RCC

Post by RCC »

I'm havin' a rough week.
shemp

Post by shemp »

You've dropped to 4527th. YOU SUCK!!!
RCC

Post by RCC »

This is what happens when you play 6 tournaments per year.

So until the weekend of Oct 12-15 I'm going to take a beating...

I hope to keep above 10K...
shemp

Post by shemp »

You're up one notch to 4526th today! Probably somebody died.
Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X »

You suck.

--J.D.
ed
Title: G_D

Re: BWAWAWA!!! I'm 4346th!!!

Post by ed »

RCC wrote:So I'm looking through the WSOP prelim results to get the details on one person I know winning two bracelets and another finishing second.

(I'd played with both in ARG events, winding up at final tables with both... thus my curiousity)

I clicked on the bracelet winner's name to see the profile, noticed the 2006 HOE ATLARGE tournament was listed. So for I minor ego boost I clicked on it because I'd finished one place ahead of him...

Turns out my name had a link to a profile. News to me. Just wanted to mention how/why I found it.

So I click on it. Turns out I am as I type this ranked 4346th in the world in tournaments with buy-ins under $1,000.

(actually they are missing a FARGO 8th place finish from 2004 and they have two of the tournament structures wrong... but who cares...)

I have no idea what this means. It does make me giggle tho... I may have to change the profile for the heck of it. It asks what poker players I respect. I'm putting "Shemp" in there for sure...
In isolation this really sounds like the ravings of a lunatic.
RCC

Post by RCC »

ed wrote:
RCC wrote:So I'm looking through the WSOP prelim results to get the details on one person I know winning two bracelets and another finishing second.

In isolation this really sounds like the ravings of a lunatic.
It probably is...
En folkefiende

Post by En folkefiende »

RCC wrote:In isolation this really sounds like the ravings of a lunatic.

What have they done to the old home place?
Why did they have to tear it down?

:p
RCC

Post by RCC »

Heh.

I cashed twice this trip, so my present 6500ish ranking should improve when the new results get posted.

Not yet though.