Official Fucking Asshole of the Week Thread

This is our lounge area. Feel free to come in and get acquainted!
Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Re: Official Fucking Asshole of the Week Thread

Post by Doctor X »

Did he get bail?

– J.D.
Grammatron

Post by Grammatron »

Despite the authorities' best efforts the suspect could not be released on bail and was pronounced dead in custody.
Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

Grammatron wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:35 am Despite the authorities' best efforts the suspect could not be released on bail and was pronounced dead in custody.
Clearly the White Supremacy MAGA fascists are to blame!

– J.D.
Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Post by Pyrrho »

CBS News:
"Shortly after his arrest, he went into medical distress," Rhonda Blackmore, assistant commissioner of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police Saskatchewan, said at a press conference Wednesday night. He was transported to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead, Blackmore said. A cause of death was not given.
NPR
The second suspect connected to a mass stabbing spree died shortly after being taken into police custody, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police have confirmed.

In a press conference, the RCMP said that Myles Sanderson went into what was described as "medical distress" shortly after being detained earlier Wednesday afternoon. He was taken to a hospital in Saskatoon and pronounced dead, Assistant Commissioner Rhonda Blackmore told reporters. She said she could not provide further detail about his death, except to say that "all life-saving measures were taken."
"...and that's that."
Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras »

Did he drink poison?
Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras »

I know it's a popular meme for people to say that if someone dies in police custody that some foul play was involved, but it seems very logical for me that this person would commit suicide, as would Epstein. People commit suicide all the time for silly reasons, but knowing that you will spend the rest of your life in prison is a reason that actually makes sense.
Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

Autopsy has been scheduled.

Fox News reports that he died of self-inflicted injuries, according to anonymous source.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/canada-ma ... icial-says
shemp
Title: inbred shit-for-brains

Post by shemp »

It was suicide. He intentionally got in the way of several police bullets.
robinson
Title: Je suis devenu Français

Post by robinson »

The insane woke will be angry that a mass murderer is dead

But they don’t give a single fuck about the horror and suffering of the victims or their families

This makes them complete assholes
Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

shemp wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:29 am It was suicide. He intentionally got in the way of several police bullets.
DEFUND!!!1!!

– J.D.
Hotarubi
Title: Enchantress

Post by Hotarubi »

https://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2022-10 ... five-years
Hotarubi

Post by Hotarubi »

https://www.itv.com/news/central/2022-1 ... re-village

Stupid cunt.
Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

It worked, she got her opinion in the news. Which is rather pathetic of the news agency. Don't report what such people have to say. They do not deserve to profit from their antisocial antics.
Hotarubi

Post by Hotarubi »

Pyrrho wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:58 am It worked, she got her opinion in the news. Which is rather pathetic of the news agency. Don't report what such people have to say. They do not deserve to profit from their antisocial antics.
Quite. Some other white university turd who is a real victim, set his own arm on fire in the middle of the court during a tennis tournament. I must admit that was quite satisfying.

Princess says on Twatter "we must alleviate disease."

Yes honey, a sure fire way of doing that is pouring human shit over a memorial that hundreds of people visit. Stupid cunt.
shuize

Post by shuize »

Anaxagoras wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:11 pm I know it's a popular meme for people to say that if someone dies in police custody that some foul play was involved, but it seems very logical for me that this person would commit suicide, as would Epstein. People commit suicide all the time for silly reasons, but knowing that you will spend the rest of your life in prison is a reason that actually makes sense.

It’s not the fact that a guy like Epstein facing years in prison might commit suicide that makes me suspicious.

It’s the fact that all the relevant surveillance cameras were reportedly broken on the same day that both guards claim to have fallen asleep and missed their routine cell check.

Not to mention how Epstein’s female accomplice was prosecuted for helping him traffic dozens of underage girls to … apparently nobody.
Last edited by shuize on Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

He committed suicide like Whitey Bulger committed suicide.

– J.D.
Hotarubi

Post by Hotarubi »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-asia-63156417

Congratulations. Shithead.
Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

Fuck.

– J.D.
Hotarubi

Post by Hotarubi »

https://i.ibb.co/CWKw77W/1.gif
Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

:cry:
shemp
Title: inbred shit-for-brains

Post by shemp »

If there were a Nobel Prize for "Fucking Asshole of the Year" this scumbag would be a favorite to win.
Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

I was going to wax poetical on how even the most pacifistic, most charitable could think, "yeah, fuck him," but I do not have the heart in it.

– J.D.
Grammatron

Post by Grammatron »

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-merseyside-63201201

What a horrible cunt.
Hotarubi

Post by Hotarubi »

You are being too pleasant.
Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

Yeah, following that.

Hard to "thank" these entries, but yeah, if true, she is a complete Cunt that fits the "let's bring back torture" category.

Though that is Angela Rayner's platform. . . .

– J.D.
Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

Absolutely horrific.
Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

Cleveland 19 News: Cleveland man who put baby in oven now wanted by Cuyahoga County sheriff.
https://www.cleveland19.com/2022/12/08/ ... y-sheriff/

Oven didn't light, the baby is safe. Oh that was in 2009...in the present, he failed to register as an arsonist so they are looking for him.
Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

He is out of jail why?

– J.D.
Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

Doctor X wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:34 am He is out of jail why?

– J.D.
I wonder the same thing. What I can find is that he did 5 years. Appealed his sentence and was denied.

News story from 2009:

https://www.cleveland.com/metro/2009/05 ... en_pr.html
Spoiler:
Police and prosecutors say this is what happened April 28:Hunter, who lived with his girlfriend on Garden Drive in Euclid, went out with a friend and smoked PCP-laced cigars. When he got home, he turned on the oven. He emptied a diaper bag and put his son inside it, then tried to put the boy in the oven. The baby's mother stopped him.

She turned off the oven and put the infant in a Rubbermaid container she used as a bassinet. Hunter turned the oven back on, watched television while it warmed up, then tried to put the baby in the oven again. The mother stopped him.

Hunter tried to start a fire using the natural gas piped into the kitchen. A neighbor smelled gas and reported it. Firefighters arrived to investigate the gas leak and Hunter refused to let them in. The firefighters smelled the gas and tried to push their way inside. Hunter assaulted them.

Police arrived and arrested him. He was taken to a hospital where he repeatedly said, "I need to kill him. I don't want him to go through what I did," prosecutor's spokesman Ryan Miday said.

Hunter was abused as a child, a social worker said.

Hunter and the woman also have a 2-year-old son, who was not harmed. Cuyahoga County Children and Family Services hadn't received complaints about the family before. A caseworker investigated after the incident and left the children with their mother.
His failed appeal:

https://www.anylaw.com/case/state-of-oh ... TomsSBzsWf
Spoiler:
{¶2} On April 28, 2009, Jessica Turner, appellant's girlfriend at the time, testified that she was home with the couple's two sons in their apartment on Garden Drive in Euclid, Ohio, when appellant returned from an outing with a friend. He went into the back bedroom and laid down. After a few moments, appellant said his newborn son looked like a baby doll. He then emptied out a diaper bag in the bedroom and attempted to take the baby out of Turner's arms, but she was able to retain control of the child. Turner testified that she was afraid appellant would hurt the baby. Appellant then left the room, and Turner put the child into its bed. She heard the front door shut and saw appellant in front of the apartment through a window. Turner then smelled gas and went into her kitchen to investigate. She testified that all four knobs on the kitchen stove had been turned on, but none of the burners were lit, causing gas to escape into the apartment.

She turned off the stove.

{¶3} Appellant re-entered the apartment and retrieved his infant son from the bedroom. Turner grabbed the boy from him. Appellant then put a cigarette in his mouth and attempted to light it. Turner grabbed for the lighter and prevented appellant from igniting it. Appellant then called 9-1-1 to report a gas leak while he turned the knobs on the stove back on.

{¶4} Firefighters arrived and appellant became confrontational. He allowed one firefighter, Captain James Dalla-Riva, to enter the apartment, but then slammed the front door, leaving two firefighters in the hall.

{¶5} Captain Dalla-Riva testified that he entered the apartment and appellant slammed the door behind him. Dalla-Riva tried to go into the kitchen to investigate the gas leak, but appellant pushed him and prevented him from going into the kitchen.

Dalla-Riva retreated into the living room while appellant tried to ignite a cigarette lighter as he passed from the kitchen into the living room on his way to the front door as firefighters Randall Potts and Brian Ciami tried to open it. Appellant once again slammed the door on the firefighters. After another attempt by the men to get inside, appellant exited the apartment and charged at the firefighters. The firefighters were able to wrestle appellant to the ground and hold him down while waiting for Euclid police officers to arrive.

{¶6} Appellant was indicted by a Cuyahoga County grand jury on May 5, 2009 and charged with four counts of attempted murder, four counts of attempted aggravated arson, one count of kidnapping, three counts of assault of a firefighter, two counts of endangering children, one count of domestic violence, and one count of obstructing official business.

{¶7} Trial commenced on October 7, 2009. At the close of the state's case, the trial court granted appellant's Crim.R. 29 motion of acquittal for all counts of attempted murder, kidnapping, and domestic violence, and one count of child endangering. The jury then found appellant guilty of all counts of attempted aggravated arson, two counts of assault of firefighters, one count of child endangering, and obstructing official business. Appellant was found not guilty of one count of assault of a firefighter. On March 19, 2010, the trial court imposed an aggregate prison sentence of five years with three years of postrelease control.1 Appellant then instituted this appeal.
Hotarubi

Post by Hotarubi »

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 47282.html
Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

Another contender:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/oh ... r-AA15zlzn
According to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children, the mother of Kason and Ky'air Thomas walked into a restaurant around 9:45 p.m. on Monday while her car was running with the twin boys in their car seats and, when she turned around, her vehicle — a four-door, black 2010 Honda Accord — was gone.

The person of interest believed to have taken the car has been identified as 24-year-old Nalah Jackson. Jackson now faces two counts of kidnapping.
One child was found in a car seat in an airport parking lot. No word yet on the other child.

No, I wouldn't leave my kids alone in a car, either.
Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

You also would not name your kid "Ky'air."

– J.D.
Captain
Title: Captain

Post by Captain »

She's ours now.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/22/us/missi ... index.html
Missing 5-month-old baby found alive after woman suspected of kidnapping him and his twin arrested in Indianapolis
Baby alive and in the hands of the law. For his own good.
ed
Title: That Firebrand

Post by ed »

Captain wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:07 pm She's ours now.

Missing 5-month-old baby found alive after woman suspected of kidnapping him and his twin arrested in Indianapolis and St. Paul

FIFY

See what I did there?
Paulie Cicero
Title: Legitimate Businessman

Post by Paulie Cicero »

Yeah that's me, Saint Paul, I get 20% of the Sunday collection take, 15% of the fish fry Friday grift and 50% of the Saturday night Bingo haul, light me a fucking candle, I get all the loose change the parishioners put in the slots.
shuize

Post by shuize »

Pyrrho wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:47 am Cleveland 19 News: Cleveland man who put baby in oven now wanted by Cuyahoga County sheriff.
https://www.cleveland19.com/2022/12/08/ ... y-sheriff/

Oven didn't light, the baby is safe. Oh that was in 2009...in the present, he failed to register as an arsonist so they are looking for him.

“Yes, your Honor, my client may have put the baby in the oven. But, really, how was he supposed to know not to do that? Were there any warning labels? This is Cleveland we’re talking about here.”
Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

Captain wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:07 pm She's ours now.

Missing 5-month-old baby found alive after woman suspected of kidnapping him and his twin arrested in Indianapolis
Details.

https://www.indystar.com/story/news/cri ... 754770007/

TL:DR, the perp sold some toys to a woman who became suspicious, shared her concerns with a cousin, and the two of them got the perp in their car and called the cops. Later the two cousins backtracked the perp's bus rides and found the baby in the stolen car, which was covered in snow.
Ben Trovado
Title: Ex Avenger

Post by Ben Trovado »

Look: anyone can make a mistake, ok?

Let he who is without an attempted homicide charge against a minor throw the first stone.

I thought so.
Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras »

Doctor X wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:40 am
He says: “I’m not a rapist, but I like the idea of just being able to do what I want. I like being free.”
– J.D.
Update:
Andrew Tate arrested in police raid as part of human-trafficking investigation
Greta Thunberg’s Twitter Takedown Inadvertently Leads to Andrew Tate’s Arrest for Human Trafficking

Apparently rape is not actually legal in Romania. Shock!!
Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

Twit: https://twitter.com/NEO_Scan/status/1614070156291964928