Scam the religious, go to jail

How not to buy a brick in a box off the back of a truck.
Bottle or the Gun

Scam the religious, go to jail

Post by Bottle or the Gun »

http://norfolk.fbi.gov/pressrel/2004/11 ... elease.htm
A Norfolk, Virginia, couple —wanted for scamming religious investors around the globe out of some $30 million—thought they could evade justice by fleeing the country.
It's ironic that if they just started a church and bilked millions of dollars through fleecing their flock, they would be considered local saints.
Cal

Post by Cal »

You are so right. This reminds of a woman by the name Kaz deMille Jacobsen, who is going around to different churches of the world and claiming to be a survivor of the North Tower on 9/11.

She is also claiming to be the granddaughter of famed director Cecil B. deMille and as his REAL great granddaughter, she's full of it.

There is a website www.StopKaz.com that honestly looks at ...
kookbreaker

Post by kookbreaker »

Hi Cal, welcome to SC.

I see that you've seen our own RSLancaster's website 'StopKaz.com'. Good to know that the word is getting out.
Cal

Post by Cal »

Hi kookbreaker,

Thanks for the welcome. As for the website, yeah I know RSLancanstr. He's the one who told me about "Kaz" and her crap!!!

Cal
DrMatt

Re: Scam the religious, go to jail

Post by DrMatt »

Bottle or the Gun wrote:http://norfolk.fbi.gov/pressrel/2004/11 ... elease.htm
A Norfolk, Virginia, couple —wanted for scamming religious investors around the globe out of some $30 million—thought they could evade justice by fleeing the country.
It's ironic that if they just started a church and bilked millions of dollars through fleecing their flock, they would be considered local saints.
Oral Roberts.
Pat Robertson.
Peter Popoff.