DNA Profiling

We are the Borg.
ed
Title: G_D

DNA Profiling

Post by ed »

Finally did it, used these guys
crigenetics.com

Not quite sure what I bought, I'll figure it out when the time comes.

I am hoping for some sub-Saharan African connections, and some injun connections too. Then I can transcend "self-identification" and be a real injun/african. Cool? I should say so.

ETA. I have great-grandmother who was Italian, Sicilian if I recall correctly. That might be my entrée to the world of colored folk given the proximity to North Africa. Anyway, minority opportunities beckon.

I am looking into various funding opportunities for despised minorities. I shall overcome, to coin a phrase.

Anybody here do the dna thingie? Can SC get some sort of minority funding?
Last edited by ed on Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Re: DNA Profiling

Post by Pyrrho »

You'll be contacted by distant relatives you never knew you had and will wish you never had.
ed

Post by ed »

Cool. I'll offer them employment then get them indebted to the company store and work then unmercifully for 15-18 hrs/day.

It is positively Dickensonian.
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com ... f=1&nofb=1

Little fucker wants more? I'll give him "more"
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com ... f=1&nofb=1
Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Post by Pyrrho »

Grandma was from Sicily and Grandpa was from northern Italy. They got along like cats and dogs.
DJ

Post by DJ »

English, Irish, Spanish and a smattering of European Jew. I was adopted and as such knew nothing of my ancestry, so it was fun to do. I have some new first cousins who knew nothing of my parentage, so otherwise, meh.
ed

Post by ed »

My kids are adopted too. One did a test and, among other things, got Ashkenazi (!) and Native American (!!).