Cutesy-poo flash games

Stump your fellow simians.
Mulebear
Posts: 11048
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:46 am

Post by Mulebear »

Thanks for the reminder Abdul. It's been a long time since I've visited Orisinal.

Here are my favorites.

Bauns

The Bottom of the Sea

The Perilous Voyage
Quester_X
Posts: 12929
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:26 pm

Post by Quester_X »

Orisinal rocks! The games are fun and original, and are well designed to boot. They have good graphics and great music, two factors which can never be underestimated for flash games.
My favorites:

Fire Dragon

Hydrophobia

Pocketful of Stars

And Bottom of the Sea, which Mulebear already mentioned. They're all worth a try though. And he just added a new one!

Edit: Missed an "i" in the name.
Last edited by Quester_X on Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quester_X
Posts: 12929
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:26 pm

Post by Quester_X »

Although... if you want a twisted flash game, just for contrast...
I can do that.

Quell the Mutant Hordes
Damn addicting. Plus, almost every game on Newgrounds...
CHARLEY_BIGTIME

Post by CHARLEY_BIGTIME »

Quester_X wrote:Although... if you want a twisted flash game, just for contrast...
I can do that.

Quell the Mutant Hordes
Damn addicting. Plus, almost every game on Newgrounds...
Crap.
Quester_X
Posts: 12929
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:26 pm

Post by Quester_X »

You must just suck at it then.
At any rate, here's another:
http://www.rit.edu/~jhb4598/jblog/archives/000379.php3
Link on that page.
CHARLEY_BIGTIME

Post by CHARLEY_BIGTIME »

Crap II
Quester_X
Posts: 12929
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:26 pm

Post by Quester_X »

I'm sure you can find something better that's twisted...
Probably something to do with a kid's show. :roll:

Well?

While I'm at it, like I said, pretty much anything from Newgrounds:
http://www.newgrounds.com/games/

Such as these (Not safe for Work. At all. Well, Dead Case is. That's the only one of these I like, BTW. But they are all twisted.)

Chainsaw the Children:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=71851

Sack Smash:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=40132

The Dead Case:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=173654

Claris Autopsy:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=5394
CHARLEY_BIGTIME

Post by CHARLEY_BIGTIME »

Double crap.
Quester_X
Posts: 12929
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:26 pm

Post by Quester_X »

THEN POST SOMETHING BETTER.
You can't, can you?
Whiner.
:evil: :P
Quester_X
Posts: 12929
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:26 pm

Post by Quester_X »

Geez, I can't believe I forgot about these!
http://www.newgrounds.com/collections/badlands.html
The Badlands games. Gish has done pretty well as an independant game, but I've nevered played that one. Carrious Weltling was the first, pretty sick and messed up. A solid game though.

By the way, the one thing that bothers me about Orisinal is how insane some of the high scores are. I mean, look at them! Do people just spend hours playing these games, or what?
CHARLEY_BIGTIME

Post by CHARLEY_BIGTIME »

Crapola.
Quester_X wrote:THEN POST SOMETHING BETTER.
You can't, can you?

Can. Check this.


http://home.ripway.com/2005-2/259761/kittenpong.gif

Infinate kitten pong.

You know nothing except defeat.
Quester_X
Posts: 12929
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:26 pm

Post by Quester_X »

That is the most pathetic thing I've EVER seen. It's not even interactive.
Which means it's not a game, you thickwit.

Try again, and do try not to fail so spectacularly this time.
CHARLEY_BIGTIME

Post by CHARLEY_BIGTIME »

Quester_X wrote:That is the most pathetic thing I've EVER seen. It's not even interactive.
Which means it's not a game, you thickwit.

Try again, and do try not to fail so spectacularly this time.
I succeeded.

I won.

You got the silver medal.

Deal.
Quester_X
Posts: 12929
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:26 pm

Post by Quester_X »

No. You have failed to post a game.
Like you fail at everything else.
CHARLEY_BIGTIME

Post by CHARLEY_BIGTIME »

I did post a game.

You lose.
Quester_X
Posts: 12929
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:26 pm

Post by Quester_X »

To be a game, it has to be playable.
You cannot play that.
Therefore, it is not a game.
Therefore therefore, you are a dipshit.
:P
CHARLEY_BIGTIME

Post by CHARLEY_BIGTIME »

Quester_X wrote:To be a game, it has to be playable.
By who?
Quester_X
Posts: 12929
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:26 pm

Post by Quester_X »

By the user. Anyone can click those links I provided and play the games. They cannot with yours, because it's an embedded animation, and not a game.
You must enjoy being stupid. :twisted:
CHARLEY_BIGTIME

Post by CHARLEY_BIGTIME »

Quester_X wrote:By the user. Anyone can click those links I provided and play the games. They cannot with yours, because it's an embedded animation, and not a game.
Where are the rules that stated the above?
Quester_X
Posts: 12929
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:26 pm

Post by Quester_X »

Look up the definition of a FLASH GAME, you ninny.
Seriously, just give up. You lose, as always.
CHARLEY_BIGTIME

Post by CHARLEY_BIGTIME »

Just admit you're wrong and that I won.

Then we can move on.
Quester_X
Posts: 12929
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:26 pm

Post by Quester_X »

No. Because you're the one that's wrong.
Your persistant denial about your failure will accomplish nothing.
I win.
CHARLEY_BIGTIME

Post by CHARLEY_BIGTIME »

I'm not wrong. I posted a game. Rules said nothing about participation or the like.

I win.
Quester_X
Posts: 12929
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:26 pm

Post by Quester_X »

Then it's not a game. In fact, you wouldn't know a good game if it bitchslapped you. Oh look, that's what happened!
Quit making such a spectacle of yourself.
I mean, we all knew that you totally lacked style and taste, this just keeps on confirming it. You're only embarrassing yourself, here.
:twisted:


Edit: Speaking of good games, I'm going to play some Diablo 2. I'll be back later, to continue to remind you of your crushing defeat.
CHARLEY_BIGTIME

Post by CHARLEY_BIGTIME »

Quester_X wrote:
I mean, we all knew that you totally lacked style and taste,
Yeah - I mean - I'm trying to chat you up aren't I?

And it *was* a game.

Ner.


CHARLEY$victory
Quester_X
Posts: 12929
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:26 pm

Post by Quester_X »

No, it wasn't.
And even if it had been a game, you still weren't able to post anything BETTER than what I posted. Since that was the requirement, NOT that you just post a game, you still lose.
Besides, that's the most pathetic piece of shit I've ever seen. I've seen ten year olds on Newgrounds who can create something better than that!

Face it: you're a pathetic and utter failure. Not that that's a big change for you, I'm sure. :twisted: & :P
CHARLEY_BIGTIME

Post by CHARLEY_BIGTIME »

Quester_X wrote:
Face it: you're a pathetic and utter failure.
And yet you keep responding...

(I'm winning that one too.)
Quester_X
Posts: 12929
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:26 pm

Post by Quester_X »

I'm only responding in the hopes that eventually the truth will pierce your thick skull and shatter your overinflated ego, which is reaching dangerous proportions. Slim chance, I know.

Plus, I have nothing better to do.

None of this changes the fact that you have lost, are losing, and will lose more in the future. :twisted:
CHARLEY_BIGTIME

Post by CHARLEY_BIGTIME »

Quester_X wrote:
None of this changes the fact that you have lost, are losing, and will lose more in the future. :twisted:
I'm skeptical of this as I won the last "spat" clearly.

Evidences?
Quester_X
Posts: 12929
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:26 pm

Post by Quester_X »

You never win.
CHARLEY_BIGTIME

Post by CHARLEY_BIGTIME »

That took you less than 2 minutes to respond.

Clearly you are hanging on to my every word.

(I'm winning this one too)
Quester_X
Posts: 12929
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:26 pm

Post by Quester_X »

Oh geez. What have I started?
A rampage of Charley's ego, apparently.

Though I don't know why, since I'm clearly the victor here. Charley is just in denial. About many things, probably.
CHARLEY_BIGTIME

Post by CHARLEY_BIGTIME »

Quester_X wrote:
Oh geez. What have I started?
A rampage of Charley's ego, apparently.

Though I don't know why, since I'm clearly the victor here. Charley is just in denial. About many things, probably.
You managed to hold out for seven minutes. Well done.

Clearly though - you are infatuated. You are in denial about that.

I win.
Quester_X
Posts: 12929
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:26 pm

Post by Quester_X »

Uh, no. The reason I answer in the time period I did was that I got up at 9:25, was on the computer until 9:58, and left for class. It had nothing to do with waiting for your responses. If I saw a new post, I answered it.

And I could never be interested in such an overly egotistical, delusional, obsessed-with-children's-TV, whacko such as yourself. Besides, you wouldn't know a good game if one was right in front of you, and that's a big requirement. You fail, sorry, thanks for playing, please don't try again. :P

Besides, that last response was directed towards Abdul, who frankly stands a better chance with me at this point than you do. :twisted:
CHARLEY_BIGTIME

Post by CHARLEY_BIGTIME »

Quester_X wrote: Besides, that last response was directed towards Abdul, who frankly stands a better chance with me at this point than you do. :twisted:
Yes - we always try and hurt the ones we love. This much is clear.

More evidences of your feelings for me...