Board Software Error

This is our lounge area. Feel free to come in and get acquainted!
The Atheist

Board Software Error

Post by The Atheist »

Whoever's responsible for the forum software needs to fix a glitch.

My title page is showing The Skeptical Community just beside the phpBB logo, but under it is a sentence that's completely fucked up.

"Critical thinking is for everyone"

I guess it could be some tongue-in-cheek joke, but this forum looks a lot more like a far-right/CT board than anything to do with rational thought. Climate deniers, contrarians and far-right fuckwits dominate.

Fix it up, please.
DJ

Re: Board Software Error

Post by DJ »

It’s a process.
xouper
Title: mere ghost of his former self

Post by xouper »

The Atheist wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:08 pm Whoever's responsible for the forum software needs to fix a glitch.

My title page is showing The Skeptical Community just beside the phpBB logo, but under it is a sentence that's completely fucked up.

I guess it could be some tongue-in-cheek joke, but this forum looks a lot more like a far-right/CT board than anything to do with rational thought. Climate deniers, contrarians and far-right fuckwits dominate.

Fix it up, please.
:roll: If you don't like it here, feel free to go elsewhere.
Grammatron

Post by Grammatron »

xouper wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:05 pm
He can't, he's in a lockdown.
sparks
Location: Friar McWallclocks Bar -- Where time stands still while you lean over!

Post by sparks »

:lmao:
DJ

Post by DJ »

Grammatron wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:16 pm
:laugher:
Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X »

– J.D.
xouper

Post by xouper »

Grammatron wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:16 pm
Or maybe he could just buy his own server.
The Atheist

Post by The Atheist »

DJ wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:46 pm It’s a process.
Ah, a very strange experiment in reverse psychology. I'll keep that in mind.
Grammatron wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:16 pm He can't, he's in a lockdown.
That's actually pretty good!
xouper wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:53 pm Or maybe he could just buy his own server.
Already have one, toots. And a forum.

I come here strictly for the LULZ, and to keep up to date with how deep far-right stupidity can actually be. Sadly, you don't count towards that - you're just a common or garden-variety wanker. Guys like Wildcat and Post-Skeptic are at least amusing in their attempts. You're just a vanilla dork.
Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

Never sorry to see a Cunt cry.

– J.D.
xouper

Post by xouper »

The Atheist wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:27 pm I come here strictly for the LULZ, . . .
Then you have no legitimate grounds for complaining the forum isn't how you want it to be.

But thanks for admitting you come here and behave like a jackass merely because it amuses you.

As for your opinion of the people here, no one who matters cares what you think.

Here's the world before and after you run your mouth on this forum:

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... 0,160_.jpghttps://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... 0,160_.jpg
The Atheist

Post by The Atheist »

Doctor X wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:33 pm Never sorry to see a Cunt cry.
Hey Tubbo!

The chances that a wee fat shortie like you would ever make me cry is laughable.

Feeble little man who hides behind a cornfield. What a prize fuckwit.

Do you really think bolding a word that's been evolving in usage for quite a few centuries is something people care about? Pathetic.
xouper wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:38 pm Then you have no legitimate grounds for complaining the forum isn't how you want it to be.
http://charman.co.nz.elmo.gif

Have you seen the title page recently, toots?
Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

Dance Little Insignificant Cunt!

Dance!

– J.D.
xouper

Post by xouper »

The Atheist wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:16 pm
xouper wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:38 pm Then you have no legitimate grounds for complaining the forum isn't how you want it to be.
http://charman.co.nz.elmo.gif

Have you seen the title page recently, toots?
Non sequitur.

Nonetheless, I have indeed seen the title page and my previous observation still stands. If you don't like it here (including the title page), then you are free to go elsewhere.

But instead you continue to harass the people on a forum you admit you don't like and what's even more audacious is you demand the webmaster "fix it up" in accordance with your personal preferences.

Good luck garnering any sympathy with that approach. Instead, maybe you could ask for your money back.

By the way, did you have trouble typing in the correct URL for that "elmo" image? :De_Bunk:
Hotarubi
Title: Enchantress

Post by Hotarubi »

The Atheist wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:08 pm Whoever's responsible for the forum software needs to fix a glitch.

Fix it up, please.
How about them all blacks?
Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

Or that they balance out the Cunts, like Wanda, who are just here to get ass raped?

Maybe too much?

Probably have to put it in comic sans. . . .

– J.D.
Hotarubi

Post by Hotarubi »

Doctor X wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:58 pm Or that they balance out the Cunts, like Wanda, who are just here to get ass raped?

– J.D.
Not many of us defending the parapets to be honest. But then again, there never was.
Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

Too many equate skepticism with “agree.” Wanda is just that with the addition of being a singularly boring Cunt.

Ran away, gets assraped elsewhere, then crawls back.

Not here, or anywhere, for the hunting.

– J.D.
Hotarubi

Post by Hotarubi »

Doctor X wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:27 am Too many equate skepticism with “what I want to be true."
FTFY
The Atheist

Post by The Atheist »

Doctor X wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:58 pm Or that they balance out the Cunts, like Wanda, who are just here to get ass raped?
Says the guy who hasn't even the cojones to take me on.

Ho hum.
The Atheist

Post by The Atheist »

Doctor X wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:27 am Too many equate skepticism with “agree.” Wanda is just that with the addition of being a singularly boring Cunt.
This is what happens when you have not the balls to take me on - you make yourself even look sillier than dumb short fact cunt you see in the mirror.
Doctor X wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:27 amRan away, gets assraped elsewhere, then crawls back
Poor baby.

Which one of us is still an active poster elsewhere?

You don't have the balls to go anywhere outside of your feeble echo chamber of a handful of clowns.

And fuck me, doc Tubbs, someone who thinks bolding the word "cunt" and using female names is the height of attack is a bit 1960s. Maybe get better advice one of these days.
The Atheist

Post by The Atheist »

xouper wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:20 pmIf you don't like it here (including the title page), then you are free to go elsewhere.
Funnily enough, Abdul made that same observation.

Haven't seen him lately, have you?

I will repeat what I said to him - if you can't take the heat and would like me to leave, just ask.
xouper wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:20 pmBut instead you continue to harass the people on a forum you admit you don't like and what's even more audacious is you demand the webmaster "fix it up" in accordance with your personal preferences.
Still fixed, though, I see.

And please don't confuse scorn with harassment. I only respond to people and don't go around like the feeble DrNobody who hasn't got the balls to engage and cruises around attempting to make hilarious rebuttals of things he doesn't have the brains to know about.
xouper wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:20 pmGood luck garnering any sympathy with that approach. Instead, maybe you could ask for your money back.
You really are a dumb-arse. Why would I want sympathy? And as to money back, like I just said - all you need to do is ask. I have nothing invested here.
xouper wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:20 pmBy the way, did you have trouble typing in the correct URL for that "elmo" image? :De_Bunk:
Oh, the shame!

I made a typo and you caught me on it. Legend.
Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

https://i.imgur.com/gOfKNfb.png

– J.D.
xouper

Post by xouper »

The Atheist wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:40 pm
xouper wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:20 pmIf you don't like it here (including the title page), then you are free to go elsewhere.
Funnily enough, Abdul made that same observation.

Haven't seen him lately, have you?

I will repeat what I said to him - if you can't take the heat and would like me to leave, just ask.
I don't care if you leave or not. No skin off my nose.

I was just observing the hypocrisy of you complaining and then choosing to continue to use a forum you despise.

The Atheist wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:40 pm And please don't confuse scorn with harassment.
I didn't.

xouper wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:20 pmGood luck garnering any sympathy with that approach. Instead, maybe you could ask for your money back.
You really are a dumb-arse. Why would I want sympathy? And as to money back, like I just said - all you need to do is ask. I have nothing invested here.
And what exactly would I be asking for? What's the matter, are you having trouble recognizing sarcasm?

OK, for the dumbasses here, I'll explain. Everyone here (including me) knows that there is no charge to use this forum. So when I said you could ask for your money back (because the service did not live up to your expectations), it should have been obvious to even the most brain-dead reader that it was a joke. Do I have to explain the joke too? Have you never returned a defective product and gotten a refund?

xouper wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:20 pmBy the way, did you have trouble typing in the correct URL for that "elmo" image? :De_Bunk:
Oh, the shame!

I made a typo and you caught me on it. Legend.
It was a typo so glaringly obvious that you should have caught before posting. Or even after posting and then gone back and corrected it. It shows total lack of disregard for doing any proofreading at all. Which tells everyone here all they need to know about your intentions on this forum.
The Atheist

Post by The Atheist »

xouper wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:46 pm I was just observing the hypocrisy of you complaining and then choosing to continue to use a forum you despise.
Now you're confusing scorn with complaint as well.
xouper wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:46 pm
Oh my god - just when I think I've plumbed the full depth of your stupidity, you prove me wrong.

I was reiterating the point that if you want me to go so badly, just ask.

Holy fuck, I keep underestimating other people's ignorance.

Mea culpa.
xouper wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:46 pm It was a typo so glaringly obvious that you should have caught before posting. Or even after posting and then gone back and corrected it. It shows total lack of disregard for doing any proofreading at all. Which tells everyone here all they need to know about your intentions on this forum.
How could anyone possibly be in doubt about my intent when I've specifically explained it?
xouper

Post by xouper »

The Atheist wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:36 pm
xouper wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:46 pm I was just observing the hypocrisy of you complaining and then choosing to continue to use a forum you despise.
Now you're confusing scorn with complaint as well.
Thanks for admitting you despise the forum, as I said.

The Atheist wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:36 pm
xouper wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:46 pmOK, for the dumbasses here, I'll explain. Everyone here (including me) knows that there is no charge to use this forum. So when I said you could ask for your money back (because the service did not live up to your expectations), it should have been obvious to even the most brain-dead reader that it was a joke. Do I have to explain the joke too? Have you never returned a defective product and gotten a refund?
Oh my god - just when I think I've plumbed the full depth of your stupidity, you prove me wrong.

I was reiterating the point that if you want me to go so badly, just ask.
It's dishonest to accuse me of saying something I never said.

I never said I wanted you to go, let alone wanted it "badly". I never said that, I never implied it.

I explicitly said I don't give a fuck if you go or not. Are you having problems with reading comprehension?

I was just laughing at you for continuing to waste your time on a forum you say you "scorn".

If this is your idea of fun, then you have serious mental issues.