The Covid vaccines really do work

We are the Borg.
robinson
Title: Happiness is a choice!

Re: The Covid vaccines really do work

Post by robinson »

The countries that went with the fascist approach are now suffering the inevitable. while Sweden continues on like normal

162 cases for Sweden

621,328 cases for South Korea

South Korea, strict mandates, masks, passports, high vaccination, police forcing quarantine etc etc

Sweden, pretty much normal with precautions to protect the vulnerable
Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Post by Pyrrho »

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/mod ... -effective
Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine works in babies, toddlers and preschoolers the company announced Wednesday — and if regulators agree it could mean a chance to finally start vaccinating the littlest kids by summer.

Moderna said in the coming weeks it would ask regulators in the U.S. and Europe to authorize two small-dose shots for youngsters under 6. The company also is seeking to have larger-dose shots cleared for older children and teens in the U.S.
Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X »

“Finally?”

Have they established that such is necessary beyond creating more billionaires?

By all means also vaccinate them against Anthrax while we are at it. That is a bad disease!

– J.D.
Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

With regard to press releases, I am like, "Cool story, bro. Let's see the clinical data."
Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

Pyrrho wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:34 pm. . . I am like, "Cool story, bro. Let's see the clinical data."
Why do you want to spread the disinformations?

– J.D.
robinson

Post by robinson »

A regional director who was employed at the research organisation Ventavia Research Group has told The BMJ that the company falsified data, unblinded patients, employed inadequately trained vaccinators, and was slow to follow up on adverse events reported in Pfizer’s pivotal phase III trial. Staff who conducted quality control checks were overwhelmed by the volume of problems they were finding. After repeatedly notifying Ventavia of these problems, the regional director, Brook Jackson (video 1), emailed a complaint to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Ventavia fired her later the same day. Jackson has provided The BMJ with dozens of internal company documents, photos, audio recordings, and emails.

https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635
robinson

Post by robinson »

The big money really don't want anyone blowing the whistle on the failed vaccine program, and the governments who forced the issue also can't admit a single thing is wrong, because there are millions, maybe a billion people that might burn them to the ground
Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

What's been seen is that the best protection results from vaccination and actual infection. Involves different T and B cell response.
robinson

Post by robinson »

The COVID-19 vaccines are a remarkable medical innovation that may very well have saved tens of thousands of lives this past year. But let’s be clear: They are not doing what we were told they would do.

When the vaccines were first made available in early 2021, the public was led to believe that inoculation would prevent infection and transmission. President Joe Biden argued last summer that “you’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.” Dr. Anthony Fauci similarly declared on a Zoom call with TikTokers that if they got vaccinated, they wouldn’t have to worry about catching COVID-19. MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow claimed in March that COVID-19 “cannot use a vaccinated person as a host to get more people” and that the “virus does not infect them.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opin ... they-would
robinson

Post by robinson »

The simple fact that nobody, not one single talking head, fake politician or medical doctor involved in the complete scam, has ever apologized, or walked back the complete bullshit claims about the experimental therapies, makes me think of them with contempt. And I don't believe a fucking thing they say now.
Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

https://twitter.com/EricTopol/status/15 ... 9451874304
@EricTopol
BA.2 wave in the US ?
—The good part is that we're starting from a very low case burden, unlike previous waves
—There are 8 states + Puerto Rico w/ double digit increase % in the past 2 weeks (not including home tests)
—We will have a wave. The only question is how big it'll be
Ben Trovado
Title: Ex Avenger

Post by Ben Trovado »

robinson wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:19 pm The COVID-19 vaccines are a remarkable medical innovation that may very well have saved tens of thousands of lives this past year. But let’s be clear: They are not doing what we were told they would do.
I think that is a pretty fair summary. I don't blame them for overselling it to begin with, but as time has gone along, the lack of self-correction and caveats has been pretty damning.
Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

Moar boosters! :hyper:
Ben Trovado
Title: Ex Avenger

Post by Ben Trovado »

With the 16th booster, you'll be considered "fully vaxxed."

For now.
Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-a ... -older-and
A second booster dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine or Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine may be administered to individuals 50 years of age and older at least 4 months after receipt of a first booster dose of any authorized or approved COVID-19 vaccine.

A second booster dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine may be administered to individuals 12 years of age and older with certain kinds of immunocompromise at least 4 months after receipt of a first booster dose of any authorized or approved COVID-19 vaccine. These are people who have undergone solid organ transplantation, or who are living with conditions that are considered to have an equivalent level of immunocompromise.

A second booster dose of the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine may be administered at least 4 months after the first booster dose of any authorized or approved COVID-19 vaccine to individuals 18 years of age and older with the same certain kinds of immunocompromise.
Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras »

I recently had my first booster (i.e., third dose). First two were Pfizer, this one was Moderna. I wanted to mix it up, and also Moderna was what they had anyway. Apparently here in Japan there's a perception that Pfizer is better. There were some stories about a contaminated lot last year, although the problem has reportedly been fixed. But the public still remembers, so that's why some people prefer the Pfizer, and if you're holding out for that it's harder to get it right now.

I had side effects including a fever for about 1 day. Sore arm too that lasted a bit longer than a day.

As far as I know, I still haven't had Covid. If I did the symptoms were very mild or non-existent in my case.

Oh, as far as a fourth shot goes, I don't anticipate getting one until they come out with a new, updated vaccine. Every 4 months? No thanks.
But, that I guess that could be subject to change if the situation changes. I see things getting more and more back to normal going forward.
Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

Explains your the autisms.

– J.D.